6.2

{gif by jamesbuckybarns}

Everyone was gathered in the entrance hall

Everyone was gathered in the entrance hall. Lilly sat on the sofa beside Tony, leaning her head on his shoulder.

A guy, named Wong, was explaining the Infinity Stones. "From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals, hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence," he explained, using his magic.

Six stones appeared before them, all in different colours. "Space," Stephen said, lighting up the blue stone. "Reality, Power, Soul, Mind,..." he continued, each stone lighting up, "and Time." With that, he opened up his necklace, revealing a green stone.

"Tell me his name again," Tony said. "Thanos," Bruce answered him. "He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him," he finished. Tony walked up to them.

Lilly sat up, remembering what happened. "He promised me answers to questions," she said to no one in particular, "I hope he keeps his promise."

"What's our timeline?" Tony asked Bruce. "No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony..." he trailed off, shaking his thoughts.

"He can destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of," Stephen said. Tony walked to a cauldron and leaned on it, stretching like he's about to go for a run. "Did you seriously just say 'hitherto undreamt of'?" Tony asked him.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?"

"Is that what this is.... ?" Tony asked him, as Stephen's cloak smacked his arm. Tony looked offended and straightened himself.

"I know this is be unrelated, but I have a question, regarding the Eternal Flame," Lilly said, looking at Stephen. "As much as I would like to answer you, I think we have a much more serious topic to discuss, than some ancient flame, which caused more trouble than it's worth," he replied to her.

"I can help you," Wong said. Everyone turned their attention to him. "But, you'll have to excuse me for a second," he said and jogged away. Bruce looked back at Lilly and shrugged.

"Anyways, if Thanos needs all six stones, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?" Tony suggested. "What?!" Lilly exclaimed. "You seriously think, he wouldn't dig through trash for, I don't know, only one of the most powerful items in the universe?" Lilly said outraged at his suggestion.

"Miss Lilly, calm down, you're still recovering," Stephen said. "Don't mind her doctor, she just needs,... how to phrase it to make it sound more kid-friendly?," Tony said, "she needs to practice the birds and the bees."

Lilly gasped at his words, Bruce and Stephen coughing awkwardly. "Can we return to a more,... related topic?" Stephen suggested. Lilly glared at Tony, who smirked at her. She knew exactly what he meant.