26. Rory Gilmore?

"What do you say we make a family trip to the pool today?" 

"But daddy, it's waining outside!" Tory exclaimed.

"Indoors, honey," Rory told her daughter

"Oooooh," the three little kids realized. "Yes, yes, yes! We want to go!"

"I will call uncle Finn and uncle Colin," Logan said.

"Call us for what, mate?" 

"God Finn!" Rory scolded. 

Finn laughed, "Nice to see you again, too, love."

"How'd you get in here?"

"Well, my ninja skills," he said. "Of course this little scoundrel almost got me caught." He crouched as he ran to an already giggling little girl, picked her up and started tickling her.

"Uncle Finn!" Tory squealed. 

He stopped tickling her after a while and her laughter died down, "so, what did you want to call us for?"

"We were planning on going to the pool today," Rory told him.

"I will get my underwater camera so we can take silly photo's together," Finn exclaimed excitedly, already half out the door. "I'll go by Colin and Steph to tell them."

Logan and Rory chuckled and shook their heads at Finn his antics.

-

"DIVEBOMB!" Finn yelled running towards the pool.

"Finn, watch out! There are little kids in the pool!" Rose yelled at him.

He jumped, tucked up his legs and wrapped his arms around them, next was a big splash and kids yelling and squealing.

"He's like an enormous child," Rose chuckled going after him.

 Rory laughed as she wrapped the elastic around her hair one more time, "let's go in."

Logan just finished blowing up the armbands for the triplets and put them on. The kids ran out in front of their parents laughing giddily. When the water hit their little feet, they squealed loudly.

"Be careful!" Rory yelled after her kids just before they ran into the kiddie pool. She waddled over.

A little girl bumps into her, "whoops, I'm sorry," she apologized and ran away again.

"Sawyer, don't run, you could slip and hurt yourself!" A man yelled after the girl, who Rory assumed was his daughter. "Sorry she bumped into you, she can be a bit mindless when excited."

"Oh, it's okay," Rory said as she turned around to face the man. "Well, if it isn't my runaway Romeo," she chuckled.

"Of all the gin joints in town," he said. "Rory Gilmore?"

"In the flesh," she said. "How have you been?"

"I have been good," he replied. "I'm an author."

"Tristin, that's great!" 

"Actually, I-"

"Lucas, I thought you were right behind us," a woman their age came walking up to them with a smile.

"Lucas?" Rory wondered. "You changed your name?"

"Luke, who's this?" 

"Peyton, I want you to meet Rory Gilmore, Rory, this is my wife Peyton Scott," Lucas introduced them to each other.

"It's Huntzberger actually," Rory said. "It's nice to meet you, Peyton."

"Yeah, you too," Peyton replied. "So how you know Lucas?"

"I actually knew him as Tristin in high school," Rory told her.

"Hey, Ace, you coming or what?!" Logan yelled.

"Coming!" she yelled back. "I have to go but I'd love to meet up sometime to catch up."

"Yeah, sure. We'd like that, we are only in Hartford for the rest of the week though," Lucas said.

"I have my phone at our table, give me your number and I'll text you," Rory said.

They walked back to the table and Peyton and Lucas put their numbers in Rory's phone. "It was nice seeing you again, mary," Lucas smiled.

"You see this stomach right?" Rory chuckled.

"So?" He jested.

"Whatever," Rory shook her head chuckling. "We'll see you around."

"Looking forward to it," Lucas said.

"It was nice to meet you," Peyton said.

"You too," Rory smiled. "My husband's waiting for me."