9. And then there were five

The rest of pregnancy seemed to flash before the eyes of Logan and Rory. They were now at 34 weeks, almost at the end. Before he knew it Logan was finalizing things at work so he could take time of when the twins made their way into the world to help Rory take care of them. Not that she needed help, because 'what she tackles, she conquers' as her grandfather once had said. They had a little trouble with deciding names for the little boy and little girl. 

They narrowed it down from four to two, but could not decide. All four names had such sentiment. For a girl it was now between Victoria Honor or Lorelai Emilia, for the boy it was between Richard Elias or William Lucas.

Both would like to carry on the Gilmore girls tradition and name the girl Lorelai, they looked at it from the crowds point of view and thought that it might come over a bit selfish and stuck up, as for Victoria, it was Lorelai's second name so the still carried on the tradition somehow, as for both pair of second names, Emilia originates from Rory's grandma Emily, and Honor of course was to salute Logan's loving sister.

As for Richard, he was loved by so many, and Rory absolutely adored her deceased grandfather and Emily would think it was wonderful that Rory and Logan would use his name for her great grandchild, William was Luke's father, Luke of course had always played a big role in Rory's life mostly as a father figure so it would be great if they could honor his father too, and of course Elias was for Logan's recently deceased grandfather.

Rory and Logan had a though choice to make. 

-

Rory was at home working on the last chapter of her book. She would end it with the words she told her mother at her wedding, that way she could easily start a second book of her life if she wanted to or she would let people speculate and let different people continue the way they would like it to continue and read them to see what everyone really thought of her and how she ended up with her life.

She wrote the last four words of the story.

"Mom?" 

"yeah?"

"I'm pregnant."

Rory finished her book, it was complete and that in only in a short period of approximately 10 months. She was incredibly proud of herself and immediately called Logan.

He picked up after the second ring. "Ace? Is everything okay?" He sounded frantic, Rory only called him at work a few number of times and he was afraid something had happened.

"I just finished my book!" She said happily.

Logan let out a relieved sigh. Thank god nothing is wrong. "That's great,  Ace." He replied.

"Sorry if I scared you, MaC. I was just so happy and ahhhhh." 

"Rory, what's wrong?" He asked concern lacing his voice.

"Nothing, just Braxton hicks contractions have been getting worse all day." She replied. "Shit! Hon, how long before you get here?"

"five minutes, why?"

"I think my water just broke." She replies as she was felt a warm fluid dripping down her leg.

Four minutes later a frantic Logan ran through the front door. "Ace, where are you?"

"Right here." She hissed as another contraction hit. Logan picked her up bridal style and quickly put her in the car and drove of to the hospital. He called the hospital beforehand to let them know they were coming.

They were in the room and the doctor came to check up on her. "How long have you been having contractions? You're already at 8 cm."

"It started this morning, I thought that it was just a worse case of Braxton hicks."

"So, do you want epidural? It's already on the late side to do it so you have to decide fast." The doctor said.

"Yes!" Rory hissed.

"I'll send in a nurse." The doctor went out the door. A few minutes later a nurse came in and hooked her up to an IV.  Sadly not one with coffee.

15 minutes later the doctor came in again. "10 cm. It time to become a mother, push with every contraction that comes."

Half an hour later the little boy was born. 05.17 pm. 5lbs and 3 ounces. "It's a boy! Daddy do you want to cut the cord?" Logan smiled and moved over to cut the cord.

5 minutes later a little girl was born. 05.22 pm. 4 lbs and 5 ounces.  "It's a girl!" Logan got to cut the cord again.

"Your doing great ace."

"I hate you for doing this to me" she yelled.

"Keep pushing it seems like someone was even more shy than the little girl." The nurse said.

"What?!" Rory yelled. "I can't do this anymore!"

"One more push, come on!" A minute later a cry was heard.

"Another boy!" The nurse told them. 05.37 pm. 5 lbs and 2 ounces. Logan cut the cord again.

One nurse brought one of the boys and the girl and placed the boy in Rory's arms and the girl in Logan's. 

"Welcome to the world, Richard Elias Huntzberger." Rory cooed.

"So we are going with Richard for the second oldest man in the house?" logan smiled.

"He looks like a Richard doesn't he." she states, switching babies. Richard had brown hair like Rory and light brown eyes like Logan. He was the perfect mix of the both of them.

"He does. What about our little girl's name?"  Logan asked. They looked at the little girl and it was like she was an exact replica of Rory. "Victoria Honor Huntzberger." She states. 

Just then they brought over the youngest of the three. "Christopher Mitchum Huntzberger." Logan states at the first look at his boy, he looked just like his 10 minutes older brother but with blond hair and only a few of Rory's features. " I know we originally crossed out that name but-" Rory cut him of.

"It's perfect." Logan leaned down and kissed her. 

They moved her back to her previous room. 

"Hey kid, you up for visitors?" Lorelai popped her head in the door. Rory nodded.

Lorelai, Luke, Christopher, Emily, Honor, Mitchum, Finn and Colin came though the door.

"Love, they gave you a baby too much."

"Turns out we were pregnant with triplets the entire time." Logan said.

"ouch crate of dynamite three times over." Lorelai laughed and Rory shot her a glare.

"OMG! My baby brother his babies are perfect." Honor squealed.

"What are their names, reporter girl?" Colin asked.

"Everyone meet,  Richard Elias Huntzberger, Victoria Honor Huntberger and last but not least Christopher Mitchum Huntzberger." Logan told them.

Emily, Lorelai, Honor, Christopher and Mitchum all had tears in their eyes. They hugged Logan and Rory and thanked them profusely for including their names and important ones. Everyone held the triplets for a while and when Rory fell asleep they went home.

-

please note that I am only 16 and I and I have never been around someone who was pregnant before so I had to do a lot of research for this and that I tried my best. And I'm sorry I took so long I've been sick last couple of days, still am.