7. Gender reveal

Previously in What happens after Vegas:

He took Rory's hand in his, slid of his seat and reached into his pocket for the small blue box. "Rory, from the moment I met you I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You helped me see that I could break away from my father, you encouraged me to be the best version of myself and showed me what it is like to love someone with my whole heart, I can't imagine my life without you and I refuse do so. Rory Gilmore, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

--

Rory stared at him in shock. She also slid of the couch and kissed him. When she broke away she nodded her head as fast as she could. "Yes!! Yes!! A million times Yes!" She kissed him again.

"Is that a yes?" He asked mockingly, while smiling.

She hit him playfully and kissed him again, this kiss quickly turned heated, into a full out make out session, which fairly quickly led to clothes being thrown across the room and full, passionate, fulfilling sex on the floor that lasted untill early morning.

"It's a good thing I can't get pregnant while pregnant or we'd probably have like a thousand kids." Rory laughed while they were getting dressed after their shower.

Logan wanted to get something of his mind while they were still alone. "How many kids would you like to have?"

"At least two more after these two make their entrance. If you're okay with that."

"Are you kidding? I would have a whole football team with you, if you would've wanted that."

Rory smiled at him. "Let's pick up the cakes and head home." She gave him a quick kiss.

They got in their car and drove up to the bakery to pick up the cakes. They have the receipt to the woman behind the counter.

"Oh, some guys came to pick them up earlier. They told me you two had sent them because you were busy." She smiled.

--flashback to earlier--

Finn, Colin and Robert came bursting through the door of the bakery.

"I'm telling you mates, love and Huntz are  happily engaged as of yesterday and don't tell me you honesty think that mother carrying two precious cargoes will restrain Huntz from having his way with her. Believe me mates, they are far too busy being rapped up in each other to even think about picking up the cakes. Our surprise for them to decorate and set up everything for the reveal won't be complete either." Finn said.

"What will you do when they do come here and there is nothing to pick up for them?" Robert asked.

"Then this lovely Sheila will cover for us." Finn replied leaning on the counter.

"Excuse my friend here. Do you maybe have two cakes here under 'Huntzberger' for a gender reveal?" Colin asked the lady.

"They just got engaged last night and are a slightly busy, if you know what I'm getting at." Finn smirked and winked causing him to receive a slap from Robert and Colin.

"Yes, please ignore our  friend here, but, we're here to pick up those cakes, not because they are 'busy' , but because we want to surprise them." Colin said.

"That's sweet. What did you say their names were?" The lady smiled.

"Logan Huntzberger and Rory Gilmore." Robert jumped in.