Chapter 24

Chapter 24

***Two years later***

"Fuck." I say. "What's wrong sis?" Jax asked. "This kid is killing me. He's been really active today." I tell him. All of a sudden, I jump up and run to the bathroom sick. "You okay?" he asked. "You can't say anything." I tell him. "I've been having contractions all morning. They're still about thirty minutes apart but I don't want to get the guys stressing." I tell him. "I'll have Ma stay close." he tells me and I nod. "What do you need sweetheart?" Gemma asked as she walks over. "Stay close to Maura today. She's having some contractions." he tells her. She smiles and says "Let's go sit down sweetheart." We walk over to one of the couches and sit down. Looking around, I see one of the croweaters and call her over. "Lena, can you get me a bottled water please?" I asked. "Sure. You want anything Gemma?" she asked. "No baby. I'm good." she says before Lena walks off.

A couple of hours later, the contractions are getting closer and harder to hide. "You okay babe?" Hap asked. "Yeah, baby boy is just moving around a lot." I tell him and he seems to believe it. I stand up to go to the bathroom, and my water breaks. "Alright boys, it's go time." Gemma says and they all turn around. We head to Gemma's car and the guys follow on their bikes.

Six hours later, Dominique Victor Lowman-Kozik was born. "He's perfect sweetheart." Gemma says. "Looks just like Happy. Look at that little scowl." Jax says laughing. After everyone leaves, it's just the four of us. I look over and see Happy sitting there holding Dom in his arms. "Hey little dude." he says and we Koz and I just watch him. "He's perfect babe." Hap says to me. "He is." I say. Gemma walks back in with Tori and she lays next to me on the bed and dozes off. Koz takes her from me and holds her while Hap is holding Dom. "Now we have our perfect little family." I say and they both look at me, smiling.

Two days later, we are released to go home. Walking in the door, we see our entire family hanging out. Some of the croweaters are serving food and drinks for us and one of them, Lena, walks over with my plate for me. "Thanks Lena." I tell her. "Let me know if you need anything for the babies. I'm here if you ever need a sitter." she tells me. She's one of the few that I would trust with them so I just smile and say "I'll keep that in mind."

After everyone leaves, I give Tori a bath while the guys are in the living room with Dom. "Budda bath?" Tori asked. "Yeah, bubba gets one next." I tell her. "I help?" she asked. "Yeah baby girl. You can help." I tell her. Once I get her bath, Hap bring Dom to me. I put him in this baby tub and Tori starts washing his tummy and he just looks at her. "I dot you Budda." she tells him and he coos back at her. "Mama he talk." she says smiling. "Yeah baby girl. He did." I say to her. Koz walks in and says "Come on Tori. It's bedtime baby girl." She kisses Dom's head and says Nigh Nigh Budda" before Koz picks her up. "I'll be there in a minute to tell you goodnight Princess" I tell her and Koz kisses the top of my head before heading out of the room.

Once both babies are down for the night, I snuggle on the couch and just enjoy the fact that my life is finally perfect.