Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Laying there between them, I feel Koz start to kiss on my neck. I pull Happy to me and start kissing his lips softly. Koz slides his hand up my top and starts rolling my nipple in between his fingers while Happy's hand slides down my stomach and into my panties and start to rub circles on my little bundle of nerves. I feel Koz start to slide my shirt up and I sit up and allow him to take it off. Happy leans towards me and starts to kiss down my neck and to my chest as Koz has my face turned to the side, kissing him. I lay back on the bed and Happy starts taking my shorts off and sees that I am not wearing panties. Kissing my inner thigh, he kisses his way to my center before running his tongue in between my folds. Koz stands and strips down before taking his place next to me on the bed. Kissing me deeply before he gets up on his knees in front of me. Taking his hardened member into my hand, I run my tongue around the head before sliding him past my lips and sliding my waiting mouth up and down the shaft, moaning on his cock as I writhe under Happy's tongue. Once he laps up my juices, he gets up and undresses and takes his place between my knees, slowly sliding inside of me. Thrusting in and out at a steady pace, causing me to reach my blissful release. After a few more strokes, Happy reaches his release inside me and lays down beside me to kiss me deeply as Koz takes Hap's spot between my legs. Sliding inside me, he starts to thrust in and out while Hap sucks gently on my hardened nipples until I reach my release one more time as Koz reaches his inside me. Koz lays down behind me and Happy still in front of me. Snuggled up between the two men I love more than anything, we fall into a restful sleep not knowing what the next few days will hold.

The next morning, I wake up in bed alone. Getting up, I shower and get dressed and head out to the main room. Sitting at the bar, Chucky hands me a coffee and a plate of food. "Thanks Chucky." I say. He nods at me and smiles before moving to the next person. "Good morning Sweetheart. How'd you sleep?" she asked smirking. "Blissfully" I say smirking back. "Hurry and eat. We need to head to the office." she says. I finish eating and I follow her, Lyla and Tara into the office and she shuts the door. "Did I hear right? You are officially both their Old Lady?" she asked. "Yeah. I love both of them and they both love me and the club is okay with it." I say. "You know Tig is shitting himself. He hates Koz and now that he sees that Koz is sharing and it's not with him, he's flipping his shit." Gemma said and we all laugh. "I seem to have heard some moaning coming from your room last night." Lyla said and my face turns red. "Holy shit! You did, didn't you?" Gemma asked. I just nodded my head. "Fuck, talk. I want to know everything." Lyla says and they all just stare, waiting on me to start talking. Turning even more red, I start talking. "I did sleep with both of them last night. It was amazing! Oh my God it was, like, ungodly amazing. I seriously thought I was going to lose my mind." I tell them. "Who's bigger?" Tara asked. "Fuck, they are about the same but I wasn't concentrating on how big they were. I was too busy with my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I know one thing, I am sore as hell. I have never been fucked that good." I tell them and they all burst out laughing.

We walk back into the clubhouse and my Old Men walk over to me. Both kissing my lips, Hap asked, "Where'd you go?" Leaning into him, I say, "I was in the office with Gemma, Lyla and Tara. Oh and by the way, they heard us." I say before walking away and both of them smacking my ass. Juice walks into the clubhouse and says "Prospects are pulling up." We all walk outside and I see my brothers get out of the van and the prospects grabbing their bags to take inside. Everyone had been sent home since they were only after me. I walk up to where my brothers were standing and we look at each other. Getting tired of waiting on them to make the first move, I walk over and grab Chris and pull him into a tight hug and start sobbing. I missed my brothers. After a minute, I start hugging the rest of my brothers.

Turning to everyone, I introduce them. "Guys, these are my brothers, Chris, Lee, Brian, Kyle and David. Brothers, this is my other family. Gemma, Jax, Tig, Lyla, Tara, Opie, Chibs, Bobby, Juice, Sack, and Clay. This is Kozik and Happy, my Old Men." They all greet each other and Gemma leads everyone inside. "Can we talk to our sister alone for a few minutes before we get down to business?" Lee asked and Clay tells us we can use the chapel. Happy and Kozik follow us in and my brothers look at them. "Nothing you can say to me can't be said in front of them." I say and they nod their heads. Once the chapel doors are closed Chris speaks. "Maura, we are so sorry about how things went down but we had to make sure you didn't fight us to leave and stay gone." he says. "Chris, you all let me believe that I was the reason that Luke died. That it was my fault. Do you realized how much I blamed myself? How hard it was to let people get close to me?" I asked. "Looks like you didn't have that much of a problem." David said and I felt both of my guys tense up behind me. "Actually, it was hard. It took me a long time to let them in and now that I have, I actually feel more loved and safer with these two than I ever did with the five of you." I say and Koz steps in. This isn't getting us anywhere. Guys, I know she's your sister but she's our Old Lady and you won't disrespect her, you got that?" I feel Hap pull me into his side and I take Koz's hand, intertwining our fingers. A few minutes later, we all come out of chapel and Clay calls church. All of my brothers go inside with them and my brothers fill them in on all things Weston and Zobelle.

I sit on one of the couches, waiting on my guys while all the other Old Ladies were milling about when a croweater walks over and glares at me. "What?" I asked. "You think you are something else don't you? Coming in here taking not just one of our guys but two? A little greedy aren't you?" she asked. Not really wanting to deal with her shit I stand up and say "It's not my problem if they would rather have my pussy than your stretched out rancid shit. Now, you need to remember you place. You are a croweater. Your place is on your knees with a dick in your mouth. I am an Old Lady to not one but two patched members. You stay in your place and I won't have to kick you out of mine." I say and she walks off huffing. I turn, not knowing that the guys had come out of the chapel until my Old Men walk over and kiss the top of my head. "That was sexy as fuck babe." Hap says. "Agreed. Is it sad to say my dick's hard?" Koz says and my brother, Chris says "I so don't need to hear that about my little sister." and the room erupts into laughter.

Happy pulls me to the dorm that the three of us decided to share and when the door closes, he kisses me deeply. "Are you okay, Hap?" I asked. "I just needed you." he rasps and pulls me close. "Hap, you're worrying me." I say. Koz walks in and they sit me down on the bed. "We need to tell you something." Koz says. "Chris wants to take you back home after this is done. He said that he knows you will choose them over us." I look at him shocked. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I say pissed off. "He said that you know that family is important and that you will choose them over us." I stand up and asked, "Did you get what you needed from my brothers?" They look at me confused and Hap says "Yeah. We did." I turn and walk out of the room and into the main room. I see my brothers sitting at a table alone while the club members are milling about. I walk over to the table and look at Chris. "Outside. Now. All of you." I say and walk out the door. Walking over by the boxing ring, they follow me and my Old Men over. Once they reach us, Chris goes to speak and I stop him. "I speak. You listen. You all made me believe that it was my fault that Luke died. You all called me a whore and a bitch and didn't care that not only did I lose Luke but our baby too. You all left me alone. I don't care the reason. You are right though, family is important. But this is the family I am choosing. You see these two men? They have shown me more love than any of you did. These two have stood by me and so has the rest of the club. You all pushed me away and they welcomed me with open arms and never once turned their back on me. They are my family. Not you. Thank you for the information that you gave my family, but you can go now." I say and walk away with my guys behind me. I walk around the corner and Gemma stops me. "You did good baby." I nod and head to my dorm. Laying down on the bed, I start crying and they both lay down with me and let me cry. "I love you both. You know that right?" I asked. "We know baby. We know." Koz says "We love you too Maura." Hap says. "I will always choose you two. Always." I tell them and continue to sob and they continue to comfort me. I finally stop crying and look over at Hap. "Will you do something for me?" I asked. "Anything." he says. "Add your crow?" I asked. "You good with that brother?" he asked Koz and Koz says "I'm good with it." He stands to get his kit and starts adding his crow on the opposite side of my chest from Koz's. Now I feel complete.