Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I sat in the dorm room, alone, thinking about what the guys told me. My brothers knew what Ethan and AJ had planned and didn't do anything to stop it. I lost Luke and my baby. I think to myself as I rub my stomach. All of a sudden, I run to the bathroom sick again. I can't handle this. I can't. I sit on the bathroom floor and sob. I hear the door to the dorm open and close and I hear Koz call "Maura? Babe? You okay?" Getting up off the floor, I use the wash cloth to wipe my mouth and open the door. I start brushing my teeth and Koz starts rubbing my back. When I'm done, he asked. "You okay babe?" I just nod my head.

Walking over to the bed. I sit down. "Talk to me." he says. "I can't handle this. My brothers were supposed to protect me and didn't. I lost my baby because of it. Now, Ethan and AJ are after me to make me a fucking baby factory. I can't hand this Koz." I say and start crying again. "We won't let them get you. I promise. We will protect you." he says pulling me into his arms. I finally get calmed down and we walk out to the main room. "Hey baby." Gemma says. "Hey Gemma." I say. "You hungry?" she asked. I say "No." but Koz and Hap say "Yes." I look at them and Hap says "I know for a fact you haven't eaten today. You need to eat." I sit on one of the bar stools and say "I'll eat when I'm hungry." Koz walks over and says "You will eat now. You need to eat." Rolling my eyes I say "Fine." Chucky places a plate in front of me with a bottled water and Gemma sits with me while I eat to make sure I eat.

"How are you holding up?" Gemma asked. "I'm not. I'm really not." I tell her. "Part of me wants the guys to just find them and get it done but another part of me wants to just turn myself over to him just so he will leave everyone alone." I say and Hap hears this. "The fuck you will. We got this so stop that bullshit about turning yourself over." he snaps. This pisses me off. "You know what? Fuck you. I am so tired of being told what to fucking do. All my life I have done what I was told and I was so fucking stupid to think you two would treat me any different. Fuck You." I say and storm out of the clubhouse. As I hit the doors, I take off at a full sprint. I can't handle shit. I need to get away from everything. I round the corner and run right into someone. Looking up, I see it's AJ. "There's my baby momma." he says as he grabs me. I try to get away, as he tries to pull me to his Bronco. All of a sudden I feel him being ripped away from me and feel arms around me. Happy and Koz were dragging AJ to the compound while Jax had his arms around me. "You're okay. I got you. Shhh. It's okay." he soothes me. I collapse and he picks me up and carries me back to the compound. He hands me over to Juice to carry me to my dorm while Koz and Happy are putting AJ in the van to take to 'handle.'

Gemma walks into the dorm and asked, "What were you thinking Sweetheart?" There was no anger in her tone just concern. Like a mom would. "I wasn't." I said sadly. "Maybe staying here was a bad idea." I tell her. "Do you want to leave?" we hear from the door. I look up and see Hap and Koz. Gemma gets up and leaves the room and Hap locks the door. "I don't want to be without you two but if I hadn't come here, Ethan and AJ wouldn't have found me." I say. "Weston won't be a problem anymore and he told us where to find Zobelle." Hap said. "When do you leave to take care of him?" I asked. "Not for a while." Koz says. "Lay with me please?" I asked them both. They take off their kuttes and lay on each side of me, holding me. I sob into Happy's chest while Koz has his arm around my waist rubbing my side. "I'm sorry for what I said Hap. I love both of you. I am so sorry." I say sobbing harder. "It's okay little girl. We ain't leaving you. I promise." he tells me before kissing the top of my head. I cry until I fall asleep in their arms.

I wake up and there's a note on the nightstand from Koz. Found Zobelle. We will be back soon. We love you. It said. I get out of bed and walk into the main room. It's been almost a month since I became their Old Lady and I still can't get used to them being gone. I walk over to the couch where Gemma was. "You okay baby?" she asked. "I am now. I guess I just needed my Old Men to make me feel better." I say. She smiles and I say "Not like that. They just held me and let me cry." I tell her. "You know, those two are hard men. They do some tough things for this club but with you, they are so gentle. It's nice to see." she says. "Has anyone heard anything?" I asked. Prospect spoke up. "Jax called a half hour ago and said that everyone is whole. He said he'd check in later. I check my phone and see two texts from almost an hour ago.

K: Just checking in babe. I'll check in later. I love you.

H: Wanted to let you know we are okay. Will call later. Love you little girl.

I decide not to text them back. They need to concentrate on what they need to do. An hour goes by and the guys start filing in. I see Hap and Koz helping Tig in. He'd been shot in the leg. Tara rushes over to help patch him up and my guys come over to me. Koz gets there first and pulls me to him. He hugs me tight and kisses me and says "I love you." I say "I love you too." He puts me down and Happy pulls me in. "I love you little girl." he says after kissing me softly. "I love you too baby." I say. They pull me to the dorm and start telling me what happened. "We caught him without his bodyguards. We gagged him and took him to the warehouse. After beating the shit out of him, we shot him in the head and set the warehouse on fire. Zobelle and Weston are gone." Koz says. "Really? They're gone?" I asked. "Yeah babe. You are free." Hap tells me and I break down crying again. This time it's relief. "You both protected me. Thank you." I tell them. "You will always be protected. I promise you." Koz says.

I pull them down on the bed and kiss Happy first. Long and passionate. Then Koz. Rough and fervent. "Love me." I say and they both start shedding clothing as well as shedding mine. Both of them make love to me all night. Taking turns loving me. I spend the rest of the night, feeling my Old Men kissing me and making my body feel things that only they can. Things I have never felt before. I am so in love with these two men.