Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Koz and Hap have been gone over a week and I have spoken to Koz every night. I miss him so much but I know he will be home soon...I hope. I spoke to him last night before bed and now it's 4am and I feel the bed dip down. Thinking I am dreaming until I feel lips kissing my neck and his arms wrap around me. "Koz?" I ask turning over. "Hey baby." he says smiling. "Oh my God! You weren't supposed to be back for a couple of days." I say pulling him closer. "We got done early and headed back. Miss me?" he asked. Smiling, I pull him in for a kiss and he deepens the kiss. Hovering over me, he undresses me and then himself before he enters me and makes love to me for the first time in over a week. Once we reach our release, I bury my head into his shoulder and hold him close, sobbing. Pulling back he looks at me, "Hey Baby. Talk to me." he says concerned. I try to pull him closer but he wouldn't let me. He wipes the tears from my face and asked again "What's wrong?" I finally find my voice and say "I was scared you wouldn't come back." He kisses me softly and says "I will always come back. I promise." He pulls me closer and I snuggle as close as I can get to him. "I love you Herman." I say and it's the first time I have called him by his first name. "I love you Maura. Always." He rubs my back and whispers how much he loves me until I fall asleep in his arms.

Waking up the next morning, he is still laying next to me, sleeping. I lay there with him and just watch him. I missed him so much. It's Sunday so the shop is closed and I don't have to leave him unless he has club shit to do. I start kissing his chest and working my way up his neck and whisper in his ear. "Herman. I need you." Saying this, I start to slowly rub his hardening member. Next thing I know he is turning me over and his lips crash into mine. Pulling back he says "I want to go house hunting today. Get us a place." I look at him shocked and ask "Are you sure? We don't have to." I say. "I want us to get a place, together and I want you to have my crow." he says. "Really?" I asked softly. "Really. You are my Old Lady. It's time everyone knew it." he says. "Would it be weird if I asked Hap to do it?" I asked. "I already did and he said he'd be pissed if we let someone else do it." Koz says. "Okay." I say. "But first, we have wake up sex." He says and I start laughing. After we both reach our release, we head to the shower for another round.

Koz and I spent the day looking at houses and after the fourth house, we found the perfect one. A little three bedroom, two bath house with a den and a high privacy fence around the back yard with a two car garage. So we put in an offer. Heading back to the clubhouse, I say, "Why don't you go ahead and move your shit to my room since you stay there anyway until we find out about this house." He nods and says "Okay. Makes sense." We pull up to the clubhouse and Gemma is there. "Where have you two been?" she asked. "House hunting. Found one that was perfect so we put in an offer." Koz answers. "Good. Let me know if you get it and we will get you furniture and shit." she says and we both nod. "Family dinner at my house tonight." she says. "Do we need to bring anything?" I asked. "Nope. Got it covered. Be there about six." she says before walking off.

Walking up to Gemma's door, we knock and she lets us in. "Hey Gemma." I say and hug her and head to the kitchen to help. "Hey Baby." she says and then greets Koz. He heads to the kitchen behind me and I get him a beer before he walks to the living room. Luanne looks at me and says "I see things are going well in KoziLand?" I start laughing and say "KoziLand? Really? Like he's an amusement park ride?" All the ladies laugh and say "Well, he is a good ride isn't he?" Lyla asked. "Oh yeah. Really good ride." I say as my face turns beat red. "So, I got a call from the realtor about an hour ago. The people accepted the offer on the house. We were the first ones to put in an offer and they just want it sold. I guess she sold them some bull shit about it being a new couple just starting out." I say. "Good. So, when do you get the keys?" she asked. "We pick them up Wednesday. I have money put back to put the down payment down. We just have to take it to the bank and make the down payment. Loan was already approved." I say. "Good baby. Once you get the keys, we will start getting you set up." she says and I nod.