Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A couple of hours later, the clubhouse is packed. Clay tells everyone "No one is to leave this compound without an escort. If we need things brought in, let Gemma and Maura know and we will take care of it." he goes on to tell everyone that they just want to keep everyone safe and that they love them all. A little while later, I am sitting at the bar with Gemma and Tara walks over. "You okay?" she asked me. Apparently Jax filled her in. "I think so." I say. I turn around and see Happy and Kozik looking over at me. "I'll be right back." I tell them and walk over to the guys. "You guys good? Need anything?" I asked. Pulling me to him, Koz says "No. Just want to make sure you're okay." I smile at them softly and say "I have both my guys watching over me. I will be fine. Can I talk to you guys, alone?" I asked. They followed me to mine and Koz's dorm. "What's up?" Koz asked. Sitting down on the bed, they sit on each side of me. "I just wanted to tell you guys how much I love you both. I really don't know what I would have done had I not found you both. Koz, you are everything to me. I just need you to know that. Hap, I know I'm officially Koz's Old Lady but you need to know that no matter what, I love you too." I say and I feel the tears falling down my face. "Babe, we know how you feel about us. I love you more than anything." Koz says. "I love you too little girl." Hap says. I kiss Hap's cheek and hug him tight and then kiss Koz on the lips and hug him just as tight before walking out of the room and back to the bar, leaving them sitting there.

"Are you okay?" Gemma asked me and I just sat down and asked for another beer, not saying anything. Gemma looks over and sees the guys walking out of the hallway that I had just come from and she pulls me to the kitchen. "You need to tell me what the hell just happened." I look at her and say "Nothing bad. I just know how dirty Zobelle and Weston play and I needed them both to know how I felt about them. I didn't want anything to happen and them not know." I tell her. She pulls me into a hug and I hear both of them come up behind me and Koz says, "Baby, we know how you feel. But nothing is going to happen to us. We will make sure that we both come back. I promise." Koz pulls me into a hug and Happy just rubs my back. We hear Clay call church and they both look at me. Gemma says "I got her. Go." They both kiss the top of my head before heading to the chapel. "It's going to be okay Sweetheart. You really love both of them don't you?" she asked. I just nodded my head and said "I belong to both of them."

A little while later, Gemma and I are sitting at the bar again when they come out of church. Koz walks over and says "Follow me." I get up and I follow him to our room with Happy right behind us. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Juice checked into what you told us about Zobelle. You were right. He is a snitch. Unser confirmed it. Do you realize what you saved us from, telling us that?" he asked. "I won't risk losing either of you. If I know something I am going to tell you. But I might can call Chris and see if I can find out what's going on." I say. Kozik nods and I grab my phone. I call Chris' number and he answers in two rings. "Maura?" He asked. "Hey Bubba. I need to talk to you." I say. "Where are you?" he asked. "I'm in Charming, California." I tell him. "Fuck. Maura, you need to make sure you stay out of sight, you hear me?" he asked sternly. "Tell me what I need to know because I have already seen Ethan and AJ." I tell him. "Shit. Are you safe?" he asked. I scoff and say "Very. Now tell me what I need to know." He sighs and says "Ethan is looking for you. He said that you had the perfect genes for continuing the purest race. He said that he was arranging a marriage with you and AJ and that you will give him purebred offspring for his little army." I look at Koz with wide eyes and I ask "Me? Why me?" After a second he says "Because AJ chose you." My eyes go wide. "Please tell me you are safe." he says. "I am. I'm in with an MC but I need you to know something." I say. "As long as you are okay I don't care what you need to tell me." he says. "I'm with two people. I have both of them ink'd on me. One is white but the other is Latino." I tell him. "Fuck. Are they there with you?" he asked. "Yeah. They are listening to the call." I say. "Good. Guys, please take care of my sister. I know she thinks I sent her away because of Luke but I needed to hurt her enough that she wouldn't fight me to stay. It was the only way to keep her safe." he says. Koz speaks up. "We won't let him near her brother. You need to get your brothers and come out here though. She is going to need you and I have a feeling you know more than she does." Chris sits there a minute and says "We will be on the next flight out. There are five of us coming. You okay with that Sis?" he asked "Yeah. Just get here, please." I say and we end the call. I sit down on the bed and start sobbing into my hands. Koz walks over and is in front of me in a second. "We won't let him get to you. We are going to call church and we want you to come in and tell them everything." Hap speaks up, "Including that you are with both of us." I look up and nod my head in agreement.

Walking out to the main room, Koz whispers something to Clay and he yells "Church. Now!" They all pile into the chapel and Koz leads me in between him and Happy. They bring me a chair to sit between them and they are both holding my hands. "Now, tell us what's going on." Clay starts and they all look our way. I speak up. "I called my brother to see if I could find out more info on Zobelle and Weston for you guys. Chris, my brother, asked me where I was and when I told him, he said that Zobelle and Weston were looking for me. That Zobelle has arranged a marriage between me and Weston to start 'breeding' the purebred race. Him and the rest of my brothers are on the next flight out to tell you all everything they know and to help since they know the ins and outs of Zobelle's plans. He said that Zobelle arranged the marriage because Weston chose me." I tell them and there are fists pounding onto the Redwood. "Okay, we will send a couple of prospects to get them when their plane lands. Then we will get all of us in here, you included Maura, and figure this shit out." Clay says. "There's one more thing." Koz says. "Maura, Hap and I were talking and we have both marked Maura and we have her marked on us. So, no matter what, she belongs to both Hap and I." They all look at us and Clay says "We have never had brothers share an Old Lady but as long as it doesn't cause a riff with you two, the rest of us are fine with it." he says and we all nod. Now all there is left to do is wait on my brothers to get there. We walk to the dorm and I lay on the bed. Koz behind me and Happy in front of me, with both holding on to me.