Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Koz and I sit there for a little longer, just sitting. Neither of us saying anything. "Are you okay?" he asked finally. Looking up at him, I kiss his lips and say "I'm good." Pulling me up, he walks me to the car and after I get into the car, he leans down and kisses me again. "I'll meet you back at the clubhouse?" he asked. "Yeah. I'm right behind you." I say. Closing my door, I see him get on his bike and I follow him back to the clubhouse.

Walking inside, I see Happy standing with Tig and a croweater at his side. Walking to the bar, I asked Sack for a beer. Handing me and Koz a beer, I look over to Hap and tilt my bottle in salute and he tilts his back. Maybe things will be okay. "So, Koz. Huh?" Sack asked as Koz was talking to Jax. "Yeah." I say and smile a little. "You happy?" he asked. "Yeah, Sack. I am." I say. He smiles and says "Good, Sis." He leaves to get a couple of hang arounds beers. Turning back to Koz and Jax, Koz kisses my temple and I smile at him.

After a few beers, I whisper to Koz, "I'm tired. I'm gonna turn in." he whispers back "Want some company?" I smile and nod my head yes. "You still aren't getting laid." I tell him and he starts laughing and says "In your time, babe." Saying goodnight to everyone, I head to my dorm with Kozik right behind me. Walking into my dorm, he walks in behind me, closing and locking the door. "Make yourself comfortable. I'm gonna get a quick shower and then we can lay down together." I say and he smiles before I grab my things and head in the bathroom. Walking back out, I walk over to the bed and crawl over to him. Kissing his lips, he turns me over and is hovering over me. Looking at me, I asked "Wanna stay the night?" He smiles and says "I'd like that." Leaning back down, he kisses me deeply and it feels perfect. After a little while, he grabs my remote and turns on a movie on Netflix.

Waking up the next morning, I am on my side with my back to him and his arms are around me. I hear him whisper in my ear "Good morning beautiful." Smiling, I say "Good morning babe." And I feel his lips on my neck and it takes all I have not to give in. Turning in his arms, I look at him for a second before he kisses me. "I could get used to waking up like this." he says. "Me too. But we both have to work so you gotta let me up." I say laughing as he starts kissing my neck again, his scruff tickling me. He lets me up and I start getting ready for work. I walk over to the bed and kiss him and tell him, "Go get ready. If you're late I ain't saving your ass." Grunting he gets up and as I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, he smacks me on the ass and says "See you in a few babe." I just shake my head and finish getting ready for work.

Walking into the office with my coffee, Gemma is standing there. "I see you chose blondie." she says. "Yeah. I did." I say. "I saw he slept in your dorm. Did you finally make it official?" she asked. "No. I'm still not ready for that. But it did feel good waking up next to him." I say. Koz and Hap walk in to clock in. "Morning guys. Coffee's fresh." I say. "Thanks babe." Koz says and Hap nods. Hap gets his cup and says "Thanks for the coffee little girl." and walks out of the door. Koz walks over and says "I told you it would be okay. See you at lunch?" he asked. "Yeah babe." I say. He kisses me before walking out the door.

That evening, there are people milling around the lot and the clubhouse. I slip into the hallway and up the ladder to the roof. Looking over at all the people that I have grown to love and feel like are my family, I can't help but smile. Hearing someone come onto the roof, I look over to see Koz walking up. "There you are. I was wondering where my girlfriend went to." he says sitting down beside me. "Hey baby." I say as he puts his arm around me. "You okay?" he asked. "Oh yeah. I'm good." I say snuggling into his side. I sit there beside him and am quiet. "What are you doing up here?" he asked. "Just enjoying the quiet.

Thinking." I say. "About?" he asked. "You. This morning, waking up with you, it felt good." I say. "Yeah, it was a good morning wasn't it?" he asked. "I still want to take things slow but Koz, it took everything in me not to make us both late for work." I say laughing. "Ah, want a little Kozie don't you?" he asked. "Little? Really? Well, that's disappointing." I say laughing harder. "Not little. I promise." he says as he takes my hand and puts it to his crotch. Holy fuck. Yep. Not little. "Baby, I'm ready to go to bed." I tell him, getting up. "You coming?" I asked. "Hell yeah." he says and follows me down.