Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Lockdown lasted three days before things were okay to go home. During that time, I barely saw Koz or Hap. I miss them. I can't sleep. I barely eat because of not only still stressed about losing the baby but them being gone. We are finally free to go home but there is a prospect following me home. Walking into my house, I head to my shower and then sit in the living room and wait for Hap and Koz to come home. It's after midnight before they get home.

I am still sitting on the couch, waiting. The door opens and the prospect leaves as they both come and sit beside me. "What are you still doing up?" Koz asked. "You honestly thought I would go to bed without you guys here? Without knowing you both were okay?" I asked. They both take my hand and I can tell something is up. "What's going on?" I asked. "To work out this truce with Alvarez, we had to help him with an internal problem." Koz says. "His son was causing beef with some other clubs without it being sanctioned and so Hap took care of it." Koz finished. Koz smirks and Happy shakes his head. "What am I missing?" I asked. "I had to dress up as a churro vendor to get to him." Hap says and I start laughing. First laugh in almost a week. I lay over on Happy and Koz grabs my feet and I just stay there with my men.

We finally go to bed but they don't touch me other than kissing me goodnight and laying with me. They both are snoring softly beside me but I am laying there awake. Sliding out of bed, careful not to wake them, I head to the living room and turn on the TV. I grab the blanket off the back of the couch and start watching some stupid infomercial. I sat there for a while and Happy comes into the living room. "You okay babe?" he asked, sitting next to me and pulling me to him. "Just can't sleep. I've barely slept these last few days so I should be exhausted but can't sleep." I tell him. "Let's take a bath. See if that helps." he tells me. We go into the guest bath so that we don't wake up Koz and he runs a hot bath. Both of us sitting in it, me with my back against his chest, he rubs his hands up and down my arms just letting me relax. "I love you." I say. Kissing the top of my head he tells me, "I love you too."

Once the water started getting a little cold, we dried off and headed to bed. Getting back in bed, Koz snuggles up to my front while Hap snuggles to my back and I drift off to sleep. I wake up the next morning in bed alone but smell breakfast being cooked so I get up and follow the smell. Walking into the kitchen, Koz is setting the table while Hap is finishing cooking. "Morning babe." Koz says when he sees me and Happy turns to look at me. "Morning little girl." Hap says. "Morning guys. What's this?" I asked. "You have had such a rough few days, we thought we'd take care of you today." Hap says. I just smile and take my seat at the table. "Guys, I need to tell you something." I start and they look at me, waiting on me to continue. "I am going to the doctor today and getting put on birth control." I say. "Why?" Koz asked. "Because I don't know if I want to go through this shit again." I say. "Babe, had any of us known you were pregnant, we would have been making you relax. I would like to try for another." Happy says and my eyes go wide. "Me too." Koz says. What the fuck? "Seriously?" I asked. They both smile and say yes. "Okay, I guess we are trying for a kid." I say before shaking my head.

Later that day, we are all three at work and Gemma is in the office with me. "Gemma. Think you can go to the doctor with me?" I asked. "Sure. You okay?" she asked. "Yeah. Just want to talk to the doctor about getting pregnant again." I tell her and she smiles. "Sure baby. Let's go." she says. Walking out to the garage, I go to my men and say "Gemma is taking me to the doctor." They look at me and Koz asked "I thought we talked about this?" I smile and say "Yeah but I want to get checked out and make sure that I am healthy enough to get pregnant." I tell them and they kiss me before we walk out the door to have the tests run.