Chapter 16 Volume 5 The Finale: Part 2

Zack (POV)
Yang- But how?!!! There's no way!!!
Zack- Look I'll explain later. (Turns head back to face Cinder and company) For now let's deal with these people.
I turn my eye and rush cinder. I left hand is grabbed by Emerald's chain.
Emerald- You're not getting near her!
Zack- Like you could stop me.
I yank her to me and I kick her in her face sending her away. I turn around to see everyone still standing there with shocked faces.
Zack- Well just don't stand there!!! Fight god damn it!!!!
Ruby goes for emerald, yang and Ethan go for Mercury. Weiss goes for Vernal, Dante and Qrow go for Raven. Nora and Ren go for hazel and Oscar deals with Leo. That leaves me with Cinder.
Zack- You know you owe me a rematch cause I had you beat last time until Kai interrupted.
Cinder- I'll gladly give you one dear. This time I'm gonna finish the job.
Zack- Hmph.
Hellfire surrounds me and I rush cinder. She tries to hit me but I teleport behind her and slice her back.
Cinder- Oww!! Fuck that hurt!!
Zack- There's a lot more where that came from. Kaz!! Cesar!!!
Both of them roar and go for Cinder. Cinder fires fireballs at Cesar stopping his momentum. Kaz tackles cinder and tries to rip her throat out. Cinder uses her fire blast to shoot Kaz off of her. Cesar comes from behind her and wraps her up with his body. I teleport in front of Cinder and prepare to stab her. Her eye goes on fire and an explosion of fire sends both myself and Cesar crashing into a wall. Jaune rushes cinder and the clash swords. Cinder easily knocks him down.
Cinder- I'm starting to remember you. You're the dense one who can't tell when he's out of his league.
I teleport behind her but she doesn't notice. I whisper in her ear.
Zack (whispers) Yeah. Kinda reminds of you.
She turns around to swing her sword at me but I duck.
Zack- Devil's Stream!
My streams of hellfire hit her knocking her into Emerald. I go over and stand side by side with Ruby.
Zack- I promise I'll explain everything when this is over.
She doesn't say a word but a single tear runs down her face.
We switch opponents. Emerald fires her guns at me while I take out Last Rite and shoot at her. Our bullets hit each other until she runs out of ammo. I change Last Rite into shotgun mode.
Zack- Kaboom.
I fire at Emerald and the shot sent flying into the angel fountain. Cesar comes back into the battle. While Ruby has Cinder distracted Cesar looms over her and eats her.
Zack- Well Damn.
Cesar's belly begins to glow.
Ruby- Oh no.
Cesar's belly explodes open revealing a pissed off cinder.
Zack- No!! Cesar!!!
Jaune comes into the fray to battle Cinder while Ruby fights a recovering emerald. I teleport over to Cesar.
Zack- I'm so sorry buddy. You did well. Rest easy now.
Cesar dies and my Hellfire takes him back to hell.
I walk over to Jaune and face Cinder again.
Zack- Damn you smell just as bad as you look
Zack: Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Author: Damn!!!! Roasted!!!!!!
Cinder- Shut up!!!
We three hear Weiss scream in agony.
Cinder- Are you gonna let her die to Zack?
Zack- Shut up you piece of shit.
Cinder- If that's what you want.
Cinder ignites her sword and rushes me. Jaune gets in my way.
Zack- No Jaune!!!
We hear Ruby scream and bright light fills the room. It dissipates and Ruby is knocked out on the ground. Cinder falls to the ground and clutches her shoulder in pain.
Zack- Nows my chance.
I dash and stab cinder. She moves out the way at the last second and I nick her messed up side of her face.

 She moves out the way at the last second and I nick her messed up side of her face

She gets up and I get in my fighting stance. Her eye erupts into flames and she walks over to me. I make more hellfire engulf me.
Cinder- Did you actually think you had a chance against me?!!!
Zack- Bitch please. You're messing with a freakin demigod who has an actual demon god inside of him. You lost the moment you were born.
Cinder- You're just a failure with a death wish.
Zack- Mhmm sure. Keep spouting more bullshit.
Cinder conjures a flaming spear while I take out Demon's Rebellion. I have Demon's Rebellion in my left and Demon Dragon in my right.
Zack- Come at me.
She smirks and throws her spear to the left. I see where it's going and it's target was a downed Weiss.
Zack- Not today.
I teleport in front of Weiss and the spear impales my chest.
Weiss- Nooooo!!!!!
Everyone turns in my direction and stares at me in shock.
Zack- Oh c'mon!!! Again!!! What is with you and putting things through my chest huh?!!! You got a weird fetish about that or something!!!
Cinder gets pissed.
Cinder- How are you not dead?!!!! Just die already!!!!!
Zack- Nah. (Takes spear out of chest and wound closes up) Increased healing factor bitch. It works wonders.
Weiss hugs me from behind.
Zack- I'm ok. Go back to fighting.
She lets go and goes back to fight Vernal. I dash back to Cinder. I slide underneath her and slice both her inner thighs. She falls to her knees and I bicycle knee her in the back of the head.
Zack- Time to close the book on this nightmare.
Just as I'm about to end her I get hit from the side and I go through the wall to the outside. I stand up and pop my neck.
Zack- Not bad Hazel. You shouldn't have interfered like that though.
I walk back inside and face off against Hazel with Nora and Ren and Oscar who is controlled by Ozpin.
Hazel rips his jacket and takes out four lighting crystals. He stabs them in his arms and lightning is courses through his veins.
Oscar (Oz)- Oh no.
I summon a portal.
Zack- Hell's Gate.
The gate rises out of the portal and opens its doors. A blast of hellfire shoots out from it and hits Hazel. Once the smoke clears, Hazel is still standing with no visible injuries.
Zack- Oh come on!! What?!! That's bullshit!!
Oscar (Oz)- Run! Definitely run!
Zack- Don't gotta tell me twice.
I dash away but hazel follows me.
Zack- Damn it leave me alone!!
Qrow steps in and deals with Hazel.
I notice a pathway leading down to the vault is opened and cinder, Raven, and vernal aren't here.
Qrow- Go!! They went down there!! Stop them!!
I nod and run to the passageway but get ambushed by Mercury and Emerald.
Mercury- If want to get to them you gotta go through us.
Mercury makes doppelgängers of himself.
Zack- No problem.
Gunshots fire and two of Mercury's doppelgängers disappear. Yang comes and stands next to me.
Yang- So what's the game-plan?
Zack- You take Mercury. I'll take Emerald. Gotta pay her back for causing Penny's demise.
Yang- You got it.
I step in front of Emerald.
Emerald- You're not killing Cinder. I won't let you.
Zack- Pssh. Like you could stop me. Matter of fact, I don't even need my swords to beat you (sheathes swords)
She tries to hit me with her chain but I catch it. I heat up my left hand and melt her chain.
Emerald- What? But how?
I don't answer. I run at her. He shoots at me but I slide on the ground. I get back up and punch her right in her happy place.
Zack- Damn. Guess you can't have kids anymore.
She grabs her area and falls to her knees. I walk behind her and put her in a rear naked choke. She struggles until she passes out. I see that yang has temporarily dealt with Mercury. I turn to head to the passageway but I'm held back.
Zack- Oh my god. I swear if it's another bad guy.
I turn to see Yang.
Yang- I'm not letting you go down there.
Zack- Yang, you know I have to. I promise I'll come back.
Yang- You said that last and look what happened. I lost you once. I'm losing my little bro again.
Zack- (Sigh) Sorry Yang.
I teleport out of her grasp and jump down the passageway.
Author: I am just loving the action in here. This is good. Zack is beating ass and talking shit. Classic.