Chapter 6 Volume 5

Back in Menagerie in the next day
Blake (POV)
Mom, Dad, Sun, Elias, and myself were in dad's office. Dad was pacing back and forth while going over the speech. He stops and sighs. Mom gets up and goes to him.
Kali- Are you ready?
Ghira- Yes. It won't be easy for the people to hear but the truth often isn't. I know they'll do the right thing.
I go to my dad and give him a hug.
Sun- You got this.
Elias- Yeah. You're the man.
We go downstairs and exit the house. We go to the little stage that was prepared for us. Dad walks up to the podium while I stand behind him with mom, sun, and Elias. Dad silences the big crowd and begins the speech.
Ghira- Thank you all for assembling here. I wanted to take time to address some of the rumors that's been circulating around our island. I believe it is important for the people of this territory to understand the truth. No matter how you feel about the human race I think we can all agree on the event which is now known as the fall of beacon was a tragedy. A tragedy that will set both man and faunas kind back. While the main aggressor is still unknown, we do have confirmation that Adam Taurus the leader of a powerful splinter group inside the Whitefang was particularly responsible for these attacks. His actions not only tarnished the reputation of an organization originally created to bring peace and equality to all but to our entire race. With each day that this man remains unpunished, it becomes increasingly difficult to condemn those that look down upon us. Recently a spy from the same splinter group set their sights on my own home. My own daughter Blake, her boyfriend Elias, and their friend did very best to apprehend this individual. While they were unsuccessful after being physically assaulted and seriously injured, they were successful in obtaining the assailant's scroll. (Pulls our ilia's scroll) With this we have been able to ascertain that Adam Taurus has plans to overthrow the current leader of the Whitefang Sienna Khan and take over the reigns himself. His radical plans do not stop there. The documents on this scroll proclaim his next target to be Haven Academy and it's attached CCTT Tower. There plan is to strike on the last full moon before the beginning of the fall semester. Roughly two months from today.  I have sent my swiftest messenger to the governor of Mistral but I believe we have a greater responsibility. My relationship with the Whitefang has been....an interesting one. Years ago, I led the organization to help try and create a world where I and every faunas who wished could walk along side the human race. While I believe we made great strides towards this goal, it was made clear to me that the people both in and out of the Whitefang wanted faster results. So I stepped down and Sienna Khan was appointed as my successor. It's true that I really condone some of her methods but what I do condone is what Sienna fights for. The idea that humans and faunas are and should be equal. Adam Taurus does not seem to have that goal in mind.  What he has done benefits no one but himself. I think it's time that the faunas showed the world that we are equals! Time that we snuff out this splinter group and restore the Whitefang to what it once was!
The crowd starts cheering.
Ghira- To do this, I think the answer is clear! We must go to Haven and protect it at all costs!!
The crowd instantly dies down upon hearing this.
Ghira- Before we proceed any further I'd like to to invite my daughter to come up and share her story. Not only as a former member of the Whitefang but as a survivor from the fall of beacon.
Elias (POV)
Just as Blake was about to go up to the podium, I grab her shoulder and stop her.
Blake- What is it?
My nose twitches and my tail begins to wag. I bear my fangs and start to growl.
Elias- I smell an Ilia.
???- Traitors!!!!
A faunas person tosses their cloak away to reveal Ilia.
Ilia- Cowards. After everything the humans have done to us. Everything they have put us through!! You're asking us to help them?!!
Ghira- I know we haven't been treated fairly
Ilia- Where was their help when the dust company treated us like slaves?! Where were they when kingdoms hunted faunas for just being who they are?! Where was my help when my parents were killed in a dust mine?!! Where?!!
Ghira- Young lady, progress takes patience and cooperation. Zack Fullbuster was a great example of that.
Ilia- The belladonnas are the worst kind of faunas. They what us to work with the same people that are trying to hold us down. Plus Zack Fullbuster abandoned the Whitefang and us. He's the worst kind of human.
Elias- Ok. I've had just about enough. Calling us traitors is one thing. But berating the belladonnas, insulting my girlfriend, and disrespecting my dead best friend is unforgivable!!!!!
Wind picks up all around me. I get on all fours and rush Ilia.
Author: Just without Naruto or the kyuubi cloak form. Just imagine Elias is Naruto and a bunch of wind is swirling around him.

She uses her sword whip to get to  the trees but not before I swipe her abdomen causing a big claw mark and drawing blood

Guards- After her!!
Elias *mind*- I swear next time I see you, I'm giving you the beating of a lifetime.
Author: And that is that. Elias kinda went berserk.
Zack: Note to self, Don't piss off Elias.
Author: You know I can't even yell at you on that one. Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay tuned for the next one. Bye Readers.