Ruby Rose X Male Reader: Astraphobia

Request By @mutekikaze

Y/N's POV

Ruby and I have been going out since we met at Signal but since we were awesome and managed to stop a Dust shop from being robbed, we were both invited to skip ahead and become students of Beacon two year early, While we weren't on the same team we did become the leaders of our own time, We were walking outside of a bakery which just so happened to run out of cookies, Ruby and I were smiling.

Ruby: That bakery supply of the cookies was no match for the unstoppable might of us.

Y/N: I know, did you see the look on the guy face when he ran out.

Ruby: Yeah it was like this *Horrified face*

Y/N: Yeah that was it. *Laughs*

Ruby: So, what should we now?

Y/N: Maybe another...

A few drops of rain began to fall from the sky. I was having such a wonderful time with Ruby I completely forgot about the storm in the forecast. Ruby notice my slowly growing discomfort and smiled softly.

Ruby: How about we could go back to my dorm?

Y/N: Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

Time-skip

We made it to her dorm and saw we are alone I look towards the window as my dread only grow when as the rain was starting to pick up coming down harder and heavier, Ruby walked over to the window closing the curtain's she turns to me.

Ruby: Hey let not think about that.

Y/N: Yeah that would probably be best.

Ruby: Hey don't worry about it everything will be fine since I am here with you.

Y/N: I know, it's just I hate storming.

Ruby: Look on the bright side at least you're not afraid of water. *Laugh*

Y/N: *Smiles* Yeah

Time-skip

We have been playing Vale Caliber for a while as we kept going back and forth with wins every match. She was at less than a 10th of her health when she started to pull an amazing comeback, bring our health close together.

Ruby: Yeah take one of these and ones of thes...

Y/N: *Blocks* There go your combo.

I was able to block Ruby attack and was took out the remainder of her health.

Ruby: Noooo~ I was so close.

Y/N: You up for another round?

Ruby: Sure!

*Thunder Strikes*

Y/N: Ahhhh

I nearly jump out of my skin as Ruby quickly pulls me into a tight hug holding me closely, gently rubbing my hair.

Ruby: It's fine just breath in and out.

I did as she told me and just kept breathing in and out

Y/N: Thanks, Ruby. *Smiled*

Ruby: Hang on, I have an idea.

I looked at Ruby and saw her face light up as she dashes off and grabbed her cape wrapped us it around us.

Ruby: Let just pretend it not thundering outside and just cuddle.

Y/N: I love you, Ruby. *Kiss Nose*

Ruby: I love you too Y/N. *Also Kisses Nose*

Bonus Ending 3RD POV

Ruby and Y/N were sleeping soundly when a flash from a camera woke them up.

Yang: Dad is going to love this picture.

Ruby: Yang, you better not send that to dad, delete it right now!

Yang: No way Sis I am sending this...

Y/N watched as Ruby jumped down from her bed tackling Yang to the ground grabbing her scroll away her.

Ruby: ...And deleted.

Yang: Geez Rubis when did you get so strong?

Y/N and Ruby: It's the power of cookies.