Papi (Monster Musume) X Gargoyle Male Reader

Requested by @Triborg501

A/N: I have not seen Monster Musume yet, so I used the wiki. (You and Papi are both Adult)

Y/N's POV

I was flying though the sky with Papi as she was leading the way to a swimming spot that she said she found the other day. Papi turn and ask me a question that slightly confusion me.

Papi: Hey Y/N, can you tell Papi where are we going again?

Y/N: What? Papi I been following you. We were going to that swimming spot you told me that you found the other day.

Papi: *Laugh* I knew that, Papi was just messing around with you. Do you really think she would forget that we were going swimming, at this spot that she found?

Y/N: You are right. Sorry I shouldn't have doubt you.

Papi: *Unsure* Now I think it was this way no wait it was this way.

Y/N: *Understanding Smiles* You forgot where it was didn't you.

Papi: Well I did remember we were going swimming today. *laughs*

Y/N: *Laughs* Don't worry. We will just keep flying around, I am sure we will find it soon.

Papi: Right we will.

Y/N: *Sings* Just keep flying, just keep flying.

Papi: *Sings* Just keep flying, flying, flying.

Time-skip

It was starting to get dark and we were about to give up on the search and head back to our home when Papi spotted something, it wasn't the swimming spot but a slightly hidden hot spring.

Y/N: Amazing eyes Papi, this place looks amazing.

Papi: It is. Papi glad she spotted it.

Papi strip down to her light blue bikini as I remove my shirt leaving me in my F/C swim trunks we got in the warm water and just lay back and relax next to each other. We look up at the star lit night sky looking at the nearly full moon. We turn to face each other staring into each other eyes.

Papi: Isn't the moon so beautiful.

Y/N: It is, but not as beautiful as you.

Papi: *Blush* I-It almost full and for some reason I feel like I am forgetting something.

Y/N: Yeah, me too.

Papi: It probably not that importin then.

Y/N: Yeah, you are probably right

I moved to her lips giving them a peck.

Papi: I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too Papi.

We look up at the again moon.

Papi: Isn't the moon so beautiful.

Y/N: It is but not as beautiful as you.

She moved to me give me a peck on the lips.

Papi: But I can't help but feel like we are forgetting something.

Y/N: I wouldn't worry about.