Velvet X Blake's Brother Reader

Requested by sonicgoku24

Y/N's POV

Blake is making me go on a double date with her and Yang, she told me it was the only way she would allow me to keep dating Velvet since she didn't really truth her that much. Blake has always been overprotective of me. She was now scaring Velvet.

Velvet: *Fearful* Please, I promise I haven't tried anything on him.

Blake: You better not have, he is my little brother and I will not allow you to rob him of his innocent just because you couldn't keep your hands to yourself!

Y/N: Come on Sis, please stop you are scaring Velvet we haven't done anything. So there no need to worry.

Blake: I know that little bro, but I also know she is coming close to her heat and I know she planning to lore you into her bed.

Y/N: Come on Blake would you please stop. Velvet isn't planning anything.

Blake: Let me smell both of you.

Y/N and Velvet: What!?

Blake: Let. Me. Smell. You. I want to see if you have each other scent.

Y/N: Blake that is crazy. We haven't done anything.

Yang: Yeah come on, kitten. I am sure they haven't HOP into bed yet.

Blake: Yang please just shut up.

Yang: Come on they are kids let them have fun.

Y/N: Yang, Velvet is older than you.

Yang: Hey I am trying to help you here, work with me.

Blake: If you have nothing to hide then....

I watch as Yang pulls out a spray bottle and just sprays Blake.

Yang: Behave.

Blake: Fine. But don't think this isn't over.

Y/N: Thank you.

Velvet: Blake, I promise I have no plans to take advantage of Y/N, I love him.

Y/N: I love you too Velvet.

We share a kiss, Blake look like she was about to say something, but Yang looked at her ready with the spray bottle.

Blake: Fine, but you better be telling me the truth, and if you even think about hurting my brother, believe me, I will hunt you down.

Velvet: I promise. I won't hurt him.

Waitress: *Freak out* I been standing here for a while are you ready to order?

Time-skip

After we finish our double date which went better than I expected I was walking with Velvet towards her dorm.

Y/N: She like you just to let you know.

Velvet: She does?

Y/N: Yeah, she usually would pull out Gambol Shroud at anyone who even touches me. But she didn't for you.

Velvet: Wow she seems....

Y/N: Crazy? Yes.

Velvet: I was going to say overprotective.

Y/N: That works too.

Velvet: *laughs* Could you imagine what would do if she found out we accidentally fell asleep together.

Y/N: I know, thank Oum. She didn't smell us.

Velvet: *Smiles* Well here we are, would you like to come in?

Y/N: *Smiles* Sure.

3RD POV

Turns out Blake was right about Velvet being close to her heat...well everything will work out.