Sheriff Mirajane Strauss x Outlaw Male Reader

Requested By daleketchup @daleketchup 

3rd POV

Fiore is the home of Y/N L/N one of the most dangerous outlaws known for his deadly precision, He doesn't do it of the riches, He only reason he found it fun seeing how high he could get his bounty. He is on his horse riding away from the fearsome yet beautiful Mirajane Strauss the Sheriff of Fiore.

Y/N's POV

I am riding away on Kentucky Saddler with the lovey Sheriff Strauss after me yet again. I have just shot the town drunk after I heard a saw him peeping on women changing, I may be an outlaw, but I hate men who are disrespect to women. The Sheriff must have been on high alert or she was waiting for me to show up funny I was waiting for her to show up as well, it wouldn't be as fun without her to chase me down.

Mirajane: Give it up Y/N. You won't escape me this time.

Y/N: *Smirks* That's what you said last time our paths cross, But I manage to escape from you. This time won't be any different.

Mirajane: This time when I get you I going to make sure you will not escape from me!

She pulls out her revolver and took aim, I quickly drew and reload mine and I was ready for her to shoot at me, each shoot failed to make contact with me, I aimed to make it so our bullet would just cancel each other out.

Y/N: You were saying.

Mirajane: *Growls*

I smirked and had Kentucky speeds up. I could have gotten away anytime I wanted to, I just enjoy playing hard to get. Leaving her in the dust in no time flat, I manage to getaway. I made my way back to my hideout.

Timeskip Night

I was about to head to bed when I heard a knock at my door I opened it and I didn't see anyone I went back into my house to grab my gun and went back to check it out. When I step foot outside I felt some jump down from my roof landing on top of me tackling me to the ground I smirk knowing who it was Mirajane.

Mirajane: Got you!

She quirky tied my hands behind my backflips me over so we were face to face, but she was still on top of me.

Y/N: You know your eye look beautiful under the moonlight?

She lowers her face to be inches from mine, we stare into each other eyes. She spoke.

Mirajane: Shut up.

She closes the distant by locking our lips together. It true what they say opposites attract.

Y/N: I know you love me and I love you too.

Mirajane: Yes, you have stolen my heart and I do love you.