Asia and Rias X Pontiff Sulyvahn Reader

Requested By @Azureman136

Note: Never really sat down and watched the anime or played Dark Souls (Yet), so please forgive anything out of place. Issei is human and not a devil.

Y/N L/N is the second Knight of Gremory clan, born with the Sulyvahn Sacred Gear, duel long sword, the first of which is made of pure fire the second is made of pure magic energy.

Y/N's POV

Rias: Bishop takes Knight.

Y/N: Interesting.

I was sitting down drinking some tea while playing a game of chess with Rias, I looked up at the clock.

Y/N: *sighs* Please excuse me I need to take care of something.

Rias: Sure, is everything okay Y/N?

Y/N: Yes. Thank you. Akeno would you mind taking over for me.

Akeno: Sure thing.

Rias: Where are you going to?

Koneko: Dealing with the Perverted trio, right?

Y/N: I feel like someone needs to, anyway I will be back.

Rias: Okay. Just be safe.

Y/N: Well do.

I was walking out of the occult club building and I made my way over to the girl's locker room. Where I know I would find them, I saw them sneaking around, they're in for a big surprise to see what I did last night.

Matsuda: NOOOO, someone has filled up the hole.

Motohama: Keep your voice down dumbass, they might hear us.

Matsuda: But now how are we going to see what is going on and don't call me a dumbass.

Issei: Well don't worry guys I will make a..... *Sees you*

Y/N: Hello, please do go on.

Trio: Y Y/N! Don't hurt us.

Y/N: Funny that is what you said the last time even after our repeated talks.

Now the Kendo Club was right behind me.

Trio: Shit.

Y/N: Could two of you ladies lend me your Shinai?

Murayama/Katase/Others: Here used mine!

Y/N: Thanks (Takes Murayama/Katase) I used these two.

Murayama: Sure! Give it to them!

Katase: Of course, Senpai.

I get into a battle stance and smiled knowing this won't take long.

Y/N: If you would just stop being perverts who find the need to peep on these ladies then none of this would happen.

Matsude: Every pervert for themselves!

After that, I charge at Matsuda? With one swing I knocked him back hitting the tree. Guess I should have not put too much power into my attacks.

Y/N: Which one of you is next.

Motohama: *Piss himself* Hit Issei first

Issei: Holy shit!

Y/N: I will save you for last Hyoudou.

Time-Skip

I am walking through the park when I saw a Nun who had blond hair getting off a bus with some suitcases. She looked to be around my age and I must admit she is very pretty. I would have kept walking, but I saw she was about to slip and fall but I dash over to catch her then I notice a small amount of energy coming from her. Does she have a Sacred Gear?