Chapter 20: Dear God

Start from the beginning

As Meek and Drake's Going Bad played from her stereo throughout her room, she got in the mood of working.

Meanwhile, Keyeion and his friends were in the den playing the newest unreleased game his wife got him.

"Yo y'all brought y'all controllers?" Keyeion ask while sitting in the sofa.

"Yeah. And food." Trenton answered.

"When we heard you got the game, this meeting had to be held."

"Meeting?" Keyeion laughed. "Fuck is you talking bout."

"He's right. How'd you get the game? It doesn't come out until next season."

"Iono, my wife got it for me."

The guys stood there with an unbelievable look on there faces as they were lucky to have a friend like Keyeion. It didn't surprise them however because they knew Keyeion always had the best games as well as the unreleased ones, but didn't know his source. As they began to get into game mode, their conversations were mostly filled with sex, food, money, business and gun. But mostly sex and business.

5 hours of playing games and watching football, Jaimee sent Keyeion a text telling him that she was hungry so he had to leave his friends for a bit and prepare something for his wife to eat.

"What song is this?" he ask once he was in his room.

"Replaceable."

"By who?"

"Shenseea."

"Iono who that is but it's nice."

"I know."

"Why you sound like that?"

"Because it's for you." she smirked.

Keyeion stood there, slowly putting the tray of food on her desk while listening the song.

"Are you serious? You think there's another man that can fulfill all your need?"

"Yep."

"Bitch don't get fucked up." he began to get angry.

"Bitch I'll fuck you up. Stupid." she threw a rubber at him. "You're a hoe Keyeion."

"So are you boo. I'm not a hoe."

"Then you're a slut."

"It's the same thing stupid."

"Which proves my point."

"What point? You're basically saying it's easy for you to find another nigga which is understandable cause you sexy as fuck. And the condition is that it will only happen if i leave you."

"Which is right. I got the divorce papers right here." she slid a few papers over to him.

He gave her a crazy look before picking up the papers and looking at it. As he read, he saw that it looked legit and it had her signature on it as well as her lawyer's signiture and how everything will be split.

While Jaimee ate her food, she looked at the expression Keyeion had as if he was gonna cry and he was confused. And just like she suspected, he started crying.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he cried loudly.

"Aww baby, it wasn't intentional. I'm just really tired of you. You know I'm not consistent." she fake pouted with her moith full.

"But- but we're having a baby together."

"We'll co-parent. You're gonna be better off without me handsome. Look at the bright side, you'll get to be the hoe that you always wanted. See, everybody gets what they want. We're even."