Chapter 6: Operation Bloods

Keyeion

"Ace you gotta go man." i chuckled.

"No daddy no." he whined and held onto me as i was trying to put him down.

"King come on bruh. You want me to stay with you a little bit?"

"Yes daddy."

"You gotta stand up first."

"No."

"You don't wanna make some friends? You don't want girlfriends?" i looked at him.

"Gir-fwen?"

"Yeah. Go play with them."

"Pay?

"Yeah gon head." i put him to stand and watch as he slowly made his way over to the group of children.

Today was King's first day at school. With it being May, i know it was late since his mother was suppose to register him since January. I wanted to see how well he cope and socialize with other kids so i brought him today. The teachers were fine with it so i would be watching him for a few minutes before going bout my business and coming back for him.

I sat on one of the chair and saw how he was just sitting there by himself and looking around.

"Ace." i called and he looked at me before running towards me.

"Yes daddy?" he climbed in my arms.

"Why aren't you making no friends?"

"Fwens?"

"Yeah why?"

"Becus i no know them."

"Can you try for daddy?"

"No." he frowned and rest his head on my chest.

"How is he doing?" one of the teacher ask me.

"Fine right now." i shot her a smile and she returned the gesture before walking away. "Let's play with the blocks." i told him.

We walked over to the little table where the blocks were and i got on my knees so i could atleast reach his level. He began to tell me what he wanted to make and where he wanted which color blocks to go so i complied to his orders. Sooner, a little white girl walked over to his table and smiled at him.

"Ace." i said.

"Yes daddy?"

"You wanna share the blocks with her?"

"No." he frowned.

"I'll buy you some if you share." i told him. He looked at me before handing her one of the blocks and she took it and place it ontop of the others.

Sooner, more kids began to crowd him and i left them to play. He was basically bossing them around and like kids, they thought it was a game but King was actually serious.

I left his bags with the teacher of the class then went to enroll him for the next term which was in August and left.

While walking to my car, i felt an intense feeling surrounding me and stopped walking. I looked around and saw no one so i got in my car and started it. I didn't have to worry about King because i had people silently watching him. I had people watching all my kids.

Just as i was about to drive off, my phone made a sound, indicating that i got a notification. When i checked it, i realise that i just received a portion of 3 million dollars which was from the military. I put my phone in the cup holder and drove off, making my way to Jaimee's shop.

I haven't seen her in three weeks and she was really reaching. No calls, no texts, nothing. I went to the house before dropping King at school and she wasn't there. She better not play with me cause at this moment, i couldn't afford for her to get kidnapped or some shit.