Chapter 8: I'm the Boss

Dedicated to: d3sir3yquinn

Jaimee (cont'd)

Just as i was about to start eating, a man that looked exactly like Keyeion walked through a door. The only difference between him and my husband was that he was darker.

Minding my business per usual, i continued eating my food because i was starving and i couldn't let all this good food go to waste. As Keyeion stood, i saw Reign and her brothers and sisters decending the stairs, joining us at the table with their kids after greeting me.

"Mommy more." King told me.

I fed him more bruschetta while looking over at my kids conversing amongst each other. I notice how upset Reagan looked and made a mental note to speak to her after breakfast.

"Where's Natalia?" i ask.

"In her room." Reign answered.

"Why haven't she came down for breakfast? Is she okay?"

"I wouldn't say no but I'm not saying yes."

Shaking my head, i was about to get up when Keyeion came back at the table with the man i assume was his brother.

"Good morning everyone." Keyeion stuffed his hands in his pocket, allowing me to see his dick print through the sweatpants he wore.

I sighed and frowned just as he looked at me and removed his hands.

"Morning."

"Aite so we all know why we're here. People are trying to hurt us for whatever reason. I'm happy that all of you are here and just want you to know that this will all be over soon." he looked at Nas. "For those who don't know, this is my brother Kenon."

"Hey." he spoke.

"Dad had a brother?" Kianna smirked.

"I do. I just never spoke about him. Kenon this is my family. My wife, kids and some of my grandkids. Guys this is your uncle."

"Damn." he rubbed his head. "What are they my nieces and nephews?" he whispered his Keyeion's ear.

"Yeah."

"And what should i call the children?"

"Ion know. Some great something i guess." he said and i shook my head.

He joined us at the table and they started flooding him with questions, except for Nasir that is. I, however, didn't say anything because i don't know him like that and i didn't plan to. I've read and heard a bunch of stories where the husband's brother kept flirting with the wife then boom, they're married and the husband end up dying or some shit.

I love my munchkin more than anything and i wasn't gonna let that happen. He haven't looked at me which was good so i was holding my own as of now.

"Y'all guess who going to school?" Keyeion said with a smile on his face.

"Me daddy! Me going school!" King yelled and his sisters laugh.

"What?" i frowned.

"Ace is going to school in August." he smiled.

"Why?"

"Uh oh." i heard Jacion's voice.

"Yo don't even start." he looked at me.

I kept the pout on my face while eating and listening to him talking about the first day he took King to school and what he did. With King finally starting school and Keyeion working on his night clubs very soon, i knew i was gonna be bored so i guess i have to go back to work.