Chapter 3: A Million Pieces

Reign & William

Laying in Wills arm, he hugged me while resting his arm over his face since he was sleeping. I however, was laying on his chest and looking at the wall. It was soothing so i didn't have the tv on.

I came from work couple hours ago and since today was Sunday, it was the only time i had to spend with Will until i got back to work tomorrow. I told him i wanted to talk to him about my work and how his week was and while we were having a converstaion, he fell asleep. He only had one child to take care of and he was tired.

Raheema was visiting Wills mom since she took a liking to her. She still didn't like me and i really could give two fucks. I really don't give a fuck. Anyways, so it was just me and my little bubble gum until she gets home tonight.

"Where are you going?" he mumbled.

"To get something to eat. You want something?"

"You ate an hour ago though. You pregnant?"

"No I'm not." i giggled.

"Lay with me."

"No. I feel unproductive already." i attempted to get up but he laid on me.

"You aren't going anywhere." he laid his face on mines.

"Conrad stop." i called him by his middle name and he still didn't get up. "Don't lemme have to fight you."

Saying that, he got up and sighed.

"So violent."

"Whatever." i flipped my hair behind my back and sat up so i was facing him. "We have a photoshoot next week."

"Really?" he grinned.

"Mhm. We're modling the clothes i designed."

"That sounds awesome. I'm excited."

"You should be. It's your first ever photoshoot. It might end up on the billboard as the new ad for the company."

"Wow.... What?" he ask since i was just staring at him.

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks." he blushed.

".... You ever got your dick sucked?"

"W-what?" he chuckled. "This is off topic. We were talking about my beauty."

"I know. It's random. Have you?"

"No i haven't."

"Why not?"

"No reason." he shrugged.

"Do you want me to do it to you? It's the first for everything you know."

"I don't want my wife indulging in those activities."

"Why not?" i smiled.

He didn't answer.

"Why not babe?"

"Maannn." he sighed.

"No valuable reason. Let me suck your dick." i attempted to pull his pants until he stopped me. "Scared?"

"Yeah." he sighed.

"What are you afraid of? That I'll bite you?"

"No."

"I'll swallow it?"

"No."

"Then what? Tell me." i said. I found this to be very amusing.

"I'm just scared. I've never done this before. What if you choke?"

"Babe I'll be fine. I'm kind of a pro."

Taming Life: Revelation (Book 4) COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara