Chapter 20: Dear God

"Tell me you wanna end this relationship and move on with somebody else." Jaimee spoke while looking in her husband's eyes.

"I wanna end this relationship and move on with somebody else." he replied, looking at her the same.

"I totally understand if you feel that way." she sniffled and attempted to remove herself from him since she was straddling his waist.

"Bitch dont fuckin' play wit' me. I'll rock your shit in solid. Fuck you think i am?" he held onto her.

"I just thought you hate me." she sniffled. "I'm sorry."

"Hate you for what? I get it, it was a fucking mistake. You apologized and i accepted your fucking apology aite? Shit happened a day ago. Get over it." he frowned and pulled her down so he could hug her.

Two days ago, Keyeion left for work with specific instructions for his wife. He told her not to go to any restaurants to eat since they were undergoing inspection, so she should cook something for herself, or call him so he could send somebody to make something for her.

Jaimee however, did exactly what her husband told her not to do, and got sick to the point where she was in the hospital. Knowing she was pregnant, it was a risky event that day, that could have killed their unborn child. And now that she has been released, she felt guilty about it.

"Stop crying mama." he rubbed her back.

"You're still mad at me."

"I'm not. I promise. Take ya ass out the air before i fuck you. You always doing this shit." he said and she giggled between her crying.

"So you do love me. I love you too baby." she adjusted herself on him.

Keyeion shook his head before tapping her butt, signifying that he wanted to get up.

"What you doing today?" he stood and put a shirt on.

"Accepting deals, online shopping and signing stuff for Natalia and Rayshawn."

"You still fuck with him?"

"Yeah. He's my business partner."

"Well a couple of the guys are coming over in a few so stay ya ass up here. If you want something, get it from the kitchen and come back up here or text me. And if you're trying to distract me from gaming, put some damn clothes on cause i know how petty you can get." he said and she laughed.

"... Can i suck your dick?"

"Can you get some work done and leave my dick alone?"

"I just wanna suck it."

"No." he fold his arms and looked at her.

"Why not?"

"You're nasty."

"I thought you love your woman nasty."

"I do, but not now."

"Can i suck it later?"

"You can do anything you want with me later."

"Well can i tie you up a-"

"Fuck outta here with all that freaky bullshit." he left the room and Jaimee laughed.

She got up and closed her door before turning her stereo on and playing music. Since she'll be home the whole time, she took a shower before doing her hygiene and getting dressed in an oversize shirt and her underwear. She pinned her hair in a bun and put her glasses on before making her way to her office.

Keyeion thought it would be a good idea to turn half of his closet into her personal office since he had the space to do so. So now she can do more from home.