Chapter 15: Vacation

Rome, Italy. Friday August 20 @ 8:32 pm

The St. Regis Rome - 5 star hotel

Arriving at the hotel, the ladies were greeted with a beautiful decor at the penrhouse suite they paid for. It wasn't the usual hotel they were use to, but a more lavish and exquisite decor and well defined and detail furniture and upholstery. Gracing their nostrils were midnight rose scents, allowing them to feel comfortable and more relax than they were.

Natalia, Reagan, Reign and Jasmine decided on taking a vacation a few months back, leaving their significant other and their kids. Reagan however, thought it would be fun to invite Mercedes and Kamilla as well Claire, their cousin, to enjoy their one day stay in Rome, Italy, just to blow off some steam and get their minds right.

At this current moment, the ladies were now having dinner in the huge living room while holding a decent conversation and catching up with each other.

"She's okay. We found out that she has asthma and it scared Ethan." Jasmine spoke about her baby girl, Justice.

"How did he react when y'all knew the gender?"

"He was happy." she smiled. "During my pregnancy he said he always wanted a girl. Twin girls for that matter. Then when we found out the gender, he couldn't stop crying."

"Awwww." they cooed.

"He's actually happy i left though because now he have her all to himself."

"Did you ever tell mom and dad about your pregnancy?" Reign ask.

"No. I'm still scared."

"Of what Jas?"

"That they would hate me and judge me again."

"First of all. That's a damn lie. They never hated or judged you. They were just disappointed."

"Exactly. I even spoke to Jay at that time and she was ranting about how she wanted you to come back home, but your dad wouldn't let you." Kamilla spoke.

"I'll tell them soon." Jasmine said.

"Come on. They would already figured it out. They've been pregnant more than 5 times already. Maybe they know, but are just waiting on you."

"Either way, i don't think you should hide this from them. Especially mom."

"I'll tell her."

"Take your time. How about you Claire? We haven't heard from you ever since you left for college."

"I've been good."

"You look good physically... But not mentally. You wanna talk? That's why we're here right? To catch up and clear our minds."

Claire looked at Kamilla and Mercedes before looking at Reign, then down at her hands.

"I don't know." she mumbled and they frowned, sensing that she really wasn't okay.

"We haven't introduced you guys. So Reign, you already know Mercedes and Kamilla. Claire, this is our sister Reign, Nas wife, Mercedes and Jacion's wife Kamilla."

"Nice to meet you." they spoke, taking their time to shake each other's hand.

"It's okay Claire. You can trust us. We don't judge because no matter what you're going through, someone has got your back." Reign assured her.

"Thank you." she gave her a small smile. "So life as a doctor has been fun. I have my own life but it's just so dull."

"Realtionship wise?" Mercedes ask.