Chapter 16: Last One

Natalia

It was currently 5 in the morning and with it being a Monday, it means I'll be starting work on a fresh new page. I was dressed in a peach pencil skirt, matching it with a mint green dress shirt and mint green heels. My hair was in a tight bun and my makeup was done the way i liked it. I picked up my bag with everything in it as well as my keys and went downstairs.

My coffee was finish brewing so i made a cup of it and picked up my lab coat before locking up and getting in my car, making my way to my workplace.

Once i was there, i sat in my car and drinked my coffee. Looking at the company that i owned, i can say that I'm proud of it. It was a two story building with a huge parking lot that was usually full once it touched 6 o'clock. It holds a maximum of 150 cars.

Designer Smiles Dentistry was created by me and my ex. We both put in the work to create this company and i was proud of it. The equipment, furniture and tools cost us over 4 million dollars and i was glad that investment was made. All i have to do is earn that 4 million dollars back plus profit.

Looking at my watch, it was 5:45. I gathered my stuff and left my vehicle before locking up. I strutted towards the building just as the door automatically open for me to enter and the cool air rushed pass my body.

"Good morning boss. You have mails." the receptionist spoke and handed me a bunch of letters.

"Thank you Marsai." i smiled and she returned the gesture.

I made my way to the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor which was my office. Once i got there, i closed the door and sat my stuff on my desk before taking a seat.

I went through the mails that i got and they were just taxes, supply donations and bills. But there was this one letter that stood out. I separated all the important mails from the unimportant ones before opening the one i wanted.

Reading through everthing, a smile formed on my lips. It was basically saying that the expansion for the building will begin as of this Thursday and i was eligible for the partnership. I know once Christian hear this good news, he would want to begin the process asap. The expansion will only be minor since another building will be added beside this one, and an accessor will be between the two which will allow us to enter each building with ease instead of leaving this one, and walking to that one.

My mom's signature is already on it as well as my brother's, Nasir. All it needs was mines and Christian, then i send it off to my mother so i can get the process started.

While signing the paper then copying it after, a call came through on the company phone.

"Good morning Ms. Menefee, your schedule for the day is as follows. Ms. Birmingham will be coming in at 6:15 to pull her wisdoom tooth, Dominic Ferdinad have a 7 am appointment to get one of her tooth filled, another one at 7:30. It's just after every 15 and 30 minutes." Sonia, my assistant informed me. She always keeps track of my appointments.

"Thank you."

"Sure. And after those, there won't be anymore until 3 this evening then we're back on schedule tomorrow morning."

"Got it."

Hanging up, i checked my watch. It was 20 minutes past six so i got up to put my coat on and prepared for my first appointment.

Leaving my office, i made my way to the room. Once i got there, a man was twirling in the chair.

"Good morning." i spoke while picking up the clipboard. "Mr. Prescot."

"Morning beautiful." he licked his lips.

This was one reason i dislike operating on males. They were always flirting in the weirdest way. He was of light complexion with tattoos all over his arms. He was very muscular for that matter. He had long, brown, straight hair and brown beard and he was very thick.