Chapter 10: Happy King Day

3 months later
Jaimee 10:23 pm Friday August 10

Pacing the floor in Keyeion and I's room, i thought about different ways this could play out but none of them seems positive. It's been three months since the event had taken place and things seems to be going smooth for us.

My kids were happy, Natalia was coping slowly which was good, King started school, Jasmine finally told us she was pregnant, my husband started building his night club from scratch in both cities at the same time. He started in manhattan first which took a month to finish and had the opening which was successful. He would fly out every two weeks for two days to check on it. As for Atlanta, the opening was three days ago and again, another successful opening.

The turn out was great in both cities and i was happy and excited for him. I however, was working on a new project.... while managing being pregnant at the same time.

When i found out 2 days ago, i wanted to tell Keyeion but i was scared, i still was. He and i both didn't want anymore kids but for some reason, i got pregnant. It was explainable since we've been having sex regularly but we made sure to use protection. I have been thinking about doing an abortion but going through the process will mess up my body and i know whether Keyeion wants me to keep it or not, he wouldn't like the idea. He hated when women do abortions.

I've been thinking of different ways i could tell him but my mind had been clouded from the whole thing. I wanted to make it as safe as possible but at the same time, i wanted him to figure it out. I felt like me coming out with it, was dangerous. I wasn't showing at the moment which was good but i have to think about something fast before i hit three months.

Hearing his footsteps, i got in bed and pulled the covers over my body. He was mainly coming up here to tell me he was leaving for work. Anytime i was coming in from work, he was leaving for work.

"Babe I'm leaving now." he spoke with his back faced to me.

He was wearing a black dress suit with gold accessories to match.

"Okay."

"You gon be good?" he hovered over me.

"Yeah. What time are you coming home?" i rubbed his cheek.

"4, you know how it is."

"I know. I just felt like asking so you can stay longer."

"You want me to stay until you fall asleep?" he chuckled.

"Mhm."

"Aite." he pulled me so i was laying on him.

"You know what King wants for his birthday tomorrow?" i ask.

"No what?" he kissed my forehead.

"I don't know. Was asking." i smiled and he laughed.

"Maybe you can ask him tomorrow when he's awake."

"Do you have anything planned for him?"

"I was thinking about having a lil party or whateva."

"I'm not sure. Maybe when he's 16, we can keep his party in hawaii or anywhere he wants."

"16 babe?"

"Yeah. A huge party at that. By that time, alot of young artist will be on the rise. It will be like a concert."

"Sounds cool. You love King more than how you love me?"

"No i don't. I love my husband and my kids equally. But i just have a different love for you."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Does that mean we can fuck when i come home later?"