Chapter 9: Divorced My Husband

"What?" Jaimee spoke. At this moment, she was nervous. He just stopped abruptly. She was wondering if he figured out something or he knew that something didn't add up. Either way, she was shitting bricks.

"My bad. I ain't feed you." he facepalmed himself. "You hungry babe? What you want to eat?" he held onto her arms and looked at her with a smile.

Jaime exhaled and closed her eyes. "Uh no I'm fine." she shook her head.

"Are you sure? I can't have my future wife starving."

"I promise." she smiled.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Be right back." he quickly kissed her lips before leaving.

Once Jaimee heard the bathroom door close, she sat on the bed.

"Babe. I was scared just now."

"I know. Don't let that happen again. Aite?"

"Yeah." she rubbed her forehead.

"Get comfortable with him. But don't have sex. Tell em you on your period."

"Then what?"

"Then make it noticeable that you'on like it there, take him back to the house, and we'll handle it from there. Aite? I hope he ain't stubborn."

"Okay." she laid back on the bed.

"...babe."

"Yeah?"

"I love you okay?"

A smile formed on Jaimees lips. "I love you too munchkin."

"Can y'all stop? I'm hearing every damn thing y'all saying." Nasir interjected.

"Turn your fucking headset off stupid. And shut the fuck up while you at it."

"You shut the fuck up." he mumbled.

"Shh. He's coming back." Jaimee said.

"You wanna have sex?" Monty ask. He walked over to his luggage and searched through it.

"Say fucking no." Keyeion gritted.

"No. Sorry."

"Why not?"

"Im on my period."

"Oh. It's fine baby. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little cramp, thats all."

"You're doing good baby."

"Do you want something to eat?" he ask.

"I'm fine. I just wanna cuddle with you."

"I'll be there in a sec." he bit his lips before he started to get dress. "Hey, what happen to you last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean i called you and we were talking for a few minutes then its like you hung up."

"Oh. I was in the tub when i was speaking to you and my son slapped the phone from my hand."

"You take baths with your son?" he chuckled.

"Yeah is there a problem?" she frowned.

"Na na. Just think it's cute."

"Reel him in babe."

"You know i love you right?" he pulled his shirt over his head before walking over to Jaimee.

"No."

"Yeah. I love you forreal. After that night, i couldn't stop thinking about you. You love me?" he looked at her.