Chapter 14: Us Time

9:23pm Saturday (cont'd)

Finally arriving home from taking care of her brother-in-law, Jaimee locked the door and threw her stuff down. She went up the stairs and checked on her kids before she went in her room.

Keyeion was sleeping with the tv on and the covers over him. She walked over to him and kissed his lips before taking her heels off.

As tired as she was, she still manage to take a bath, did her hygiene and got dressed in something warm and comfortable. She turned the lights off and got in bed under the covers, just as Keyeion pulled her close to him. She turned to face him just as he looked at her.

"I'm still mad at you." she told him.

"I apologized babe. And it was his decision to hide out."

"You knew he faked his death?"

"I didn't know that. After his funeral, i got a message on my phone about his escape and i had to help him."

"But you kept this away from me for so many years."

"This was something i couldn't tell you. Please understand. Now that you found out, everything's gonna be okay once he's settled."

"..... Are you keeping anything from me? You know we don't keep secrets from each other." she said just as the rain began to fall.

"Yeah." he gently rubbed her cheek. "I've been planning where our next anniversary trip should be." he said and she smacked her lips.

"Hilarious." she rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around him.

"Love you babe." he chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Love you more."

Soon, they both fell asleep. At this point in life, Jaimee was content with it as well as Keyeion. Now that they're both happy and making millions, they seem to not worry about anything anymore.

Removing himself from under Jaimee, Keyeion went to use the bathroom. He looked at the clock over his head and realise that it was 3 in the morning and the rain was still pouring heavily. He went to check on the twins before checking on King, realising that he was laying in an uncomfortable position so he adjusted him before leaving.

Entering his room, he close the door before attempting to get in bed. Since Jaimee was laying on her back, he took that time to observe her stomach. Slowly rubbing it, he felt little movements and shook his head. His suspicions were confirmed.

Keyeion stripped from his clothes before getting on the bed and removing Jaimee's shorts. Positioning himself between her legs, he rubbed his manhood on her pearl before slowly entering her, causing her to moan in her sleep.

He gave her deep slow thrust before holding onto her neck. Every bit of lie she ever told him, made him lose trust in her. His anger raging just by looking at her.

"Oowww." she furrowed her brows in pain once she realise what's taking place. "Keyeionnnn." she moaned.

"You lied to me." he gave her hard thrust.

"Mh." she groaned. "N-no. I didn't."

"Are you pregnant?" he gripped her neck.

"Huh?"

"You heard what i said." and with that, he pinned her down on the bed by hands, grinding in her.

"Keyeion that hurrtss." she cried.

"Are you pregnant."

"Keyeion." she sniffled.

"Answer my question." he paused and looked in her eyes.