Everyone Knew? | Zuho

Zuho x Reader

Fluff

Summary: You hadn't been to the shop in a while because you'd been out of the country, but now that you're back, there's new guys here. And one needs help on this drawing.

You'd been going to Fantasy for all your tattoos since they opened

You'd been going to Fantasy for all your tattoos since they opened. You usually went to Youngbin, since you knew him before he opened his shop with Inseong. You'd even gotten a couple of piercings from Rowoon over the years. You'd been out of the country for some work, so it'd been a while since you saw any of the guys. When you walked in, you saw two younger guys at the front.

"Hi, welcome to Fantasy." The taller one said as the other walked to the back. "What can we do for you today?"

"I have an appointment with Youngbin." You said as you saw Inseong walk out.

"Oh hey Y/N! It's been a while since you've been here." He said as he hugged you.

"Hey Seongie." You pulled back. "I've been out of the country for work the past few months. So this is the first time I've been free from work long enough to do anything." You laughed as Inseong brought you back.

"Binnie! Our dear friend is back!" Inseong yelled as you walked into the back. You saw a couple of new people poke their head out and you smiled a little at them as you followed Inseong to the familiar workstation.

"Y/N?" You heard being asked from behind you. You turned to see Rowoon.

"Hey Ro." You hugged the taller man. He picked you up and spun you around.

"Where have you been?!" He yelled as he sat you down. You laughed as you caught your balance.

"I've been out of the country for work Ro! But I'm back now!" You said as the 3 of you finally got to Youngbin's station.

"I thought I heard yelling." He said as he looked up from the tattoo he was working on. "Oh Y/N when did you get here?" You laughed.

"They were mostly yelling for you. And then Rowoon was yelling at me for being gone so long." You laughed as he finished up the tattoo quickly.

"Are you my next appointment?" He asked. You nodded your head. "Great. We can catch up and I can yell at you for being gone for so long." You laughed and went to wait out front. As you were waiting, someone came in that you saw earlier. He was at a station, and had a lot of tattoos on him. His hair was red, and he had a very chiseled face. As you went back after Youngbin's other appointment left, he followed you back. He didn't say anything, but Rowoon started to talk to him quickly. When you made it to Youngbin's station, he was already ready for piece.

"So are you gonna finally show me what you drew?" You asked as he laughed a little.

"If I say no, will you still let me tattoo you?" You laughed.