Catch Me | Dawon

Dawon x Reader

Fluff

Summary: You surprised Dawon while he was on tour.

You'd decided to surprise Dawon at one of their stops since you'd been visiting your family in the States

You'd decided to surprise Dawon at one of their stops since you'd been visiting your family in the States. So when you got to the venue, the boys were just doing sound check. One of their managers seen you and brought you inside. You'd asked one of their managers to help you surprise Dawon, and they immediately agreed, having known that Dawon had been missing you a lot.

You were sitting in the audience when they started sound check. You smiled seeing them so excited for the concert, and Dawon seemed to be more energetic than usual. When you finally came close enough to be seen by the boys, you put your finger to your lips, telling them to be quiet. When Dawon spotted you he screamed. This made you laugh, and he paused in the choreography. Next thing you knew, you were over someone's shoulder, it was Chani, and was running away.

"Catch me if you can!" Chani yelled back at your shocked boyfriend. "Or I'll take her back home!" Dawon jumped off the stage, chasing you and Chani around the venue, before he finally caught you.