T'CHALLA UDAKU

wakanda was stunning

wakanda was stunning. you couldn't stop staring at the region around you. steve was ahead of you, he was quick to greet the king. although, he know him much more than you did. seeing as after the "civil war" as one could say, you've been on the run ever since. it hadn't been easy and you have a bad habit of just pushing others away and living on your own for awhile. steve's been painfully concerned for you throughout the time your away. but after finding you, explaining to you that the avengers need to come together once more to fight something that could be life or death for have for half the universe, you didn't hesitate to join once more, even as a war criminal.

t'challa was attractive, you couldn't deny it. seeing as this was the first time you were in his presence without having to fight each other, you finally got the chance to intake his features. you watched as him and steve shook hands, and as his gaze travels over to your own gaze. you give him a small smile in which he returns. without breaking his gaze, he goes in to shake your hand only to face the back of your hand up towards him and places a light kiss on it. you bring in a small intake of breath as he lets go, a light smirk on his face. the moment is short lived as bucky walks out from behind him, a uncommon smile on his face as he greets steve warmly. t'challa mumbles the start of a conversation to you, not trying to interrupt the friends.

"It's a pleasure to meet you formally, and not on the opposite team."

"I can say the same for you King Udaku"

"Please, just call me T'Challa. Or whatever you please"

"Alright kitty."

"I would rather be called king."