PETER PARKER PT. 2

things were going bat shit crazy

    things were going bat shit crazy. first things first your tied in a empty, abandoned warehouse somewhere your hoping is still in new york. you hearing mr. toomes threatening peter, to which you find out that he's spider-man from toomes exposing him. there was a gag over your mouth, keeping you quiet.

little did you know what that you were in the same room as them, off in the shadows with a blind fold on. you hear thinks begin to crash down and the sound of blazes spinning and wind. things started crashing around you, it was beginning to get dusty and you were inhaling it through your nose making you cough and hack.

doing so the gag fell away from your mouth just enough for you to be able to move your head and get it around your neck. you felt something land against your arm harshly making you scream out in pain. tears ran down your face. another beam fell onto one of your legs making you scream out even louder then before.

there was a cracking noise, you look up to see one of the last few beams above to begin to break, you scream peter's name in one last effort to see if you could make it out alive. you saw something moving toward before you shut your eyes as you heard one last crack and the beam was falling.

****
"Peter!"

"No. No. No."