SHANG-CHI

it was a normal tuesday evening, you were a semi successful business woman who sold reliable goods to those who are at risk of having their building explode, or worse

   it was a normal tuesday evening, you were a semi successful business woman who sold reliable goods to those who are at risk of having their building explode, or worse. that being said, it never changed who you were friends with. the intelligent shawn paired with katy, you three were the trio steve, tony, and thor wished they were.

so it was not uncommon for you to scare them while they were at work. driving up in the nicest, and only, vehicle you own and throwing the keys at shawn. who stumbled as he tried to catch them. it was no secret you flirted with him actively, without him piecing two and two together, so this was no exception. you grinned as he finally looked up at who owned the vehicle he was parking and lifted his eyebrows in mock surprise. as you spoke you finished off the conversation by patting him on the check with the palm of your hand and then proceeding to kiss it with a wink before walking in. katy gave you a weird look as you did so, you could never tell if she had a thing for him or not.

*****
"Well look who it is!"

"The one and only"

"Will there ever be a time you didn't show up to bother me at work?"

"Never! Don't act like you don't like it."

"...."