CHRIS HEMSWORTH

it had been a long night, you and your best friend, chris spent the night dancing your problems away at the last oscars

        it had been a long night, you and your best friend, chris spent the night dancing your problems away at the last oscars. you had just lost your boyfriend to your "best friend" and chris was suffering through the divorce of his wife. all was shit but you both were determined to make the other happy.

you both were drunk, as a pair you tried to stay away from the drinks knowing they would do you no good. you stumbled into the hotel room chris had rented for himself with a little giggle, chris following in after you with a certain look in his eyes. you watched as he slowly took off his blazer and started to undo the cuffs of his undershirt. you shook your head at him, knowing what he was thinking. you would never deny that he was attractive, but this wasn't right and you weren't going to stand for it.

***
"Chris. Put your clothes back on. We're gonna watch a movie. Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's a good idea"

****
I'm backkkk, yeah sorry bout this, couldn't follow through with it, felt too weird since he's very happily married with beautiful kids, but hopefully I'll be updating again :))