PIETRO MAXIMOFF

Frustrated, you dash through the forest using your standard military equipment to keep enemies at bay and knocked out

Frustrated, you dash through the forest using your standard military equipment to keep enemies at bay and knocked out. in doing so, you use a fancy new weapon created by tony stark, and bruce banner but the former would never admit it, himself to create a motion activated area cause a paralyzing effect on those within range of it. carefully sneaking through battle, hidden by the undergrowth and the louder advengers fighting, you place them in high enemy territory.

for a split second, you see blue flash before your eyes. you glance around for a second before shrugging it off and blaming it on the weapons being used. yet before you can place another paralyzing weapon, the blue flashes once and while your mind is trying to keep up with what was happening, a superhuman from the opposite team has lifted you up and placed you in a nearby weapons range causing it to paralyze you. your teeth clench as the man looks down at you. somehow even harder after he winks at you.

****
"You know if this was under better circumstances, I wouldn't mind seeing you below me like this, yet I prefer you paralyzed under different conditions."

"......"

"You don't have to reply just yet. We'll likely see each other again."

"....."