TONY STARK

at one point you had been tony stark's best friend, until you sided with Cap, then his betrayal leaked in and he refused to talk to you at that time

at one point you had been tony stark's best friend, until you sided with Cap, then his betrayal leaked in and he refused to talk to you at that time. years after you guys still hadn't talked until you showed up at sanctum after seeing a large, slightly green, figure fall from the sky in what appeared to be the bifrost.

you had rushed there, although you were blocks away. it took you at least 20 minutes with you pushing through the wave of people. you pushed open the door to the place to find a terrified bruce banner, who you hadn't seen since ultron's defeat, holding onto a confused tony stark.

tony turned to look at you with his mouth open. bruce took his hands off a now frozen tony, to hug her tightly.

"oh my god, it's been forever! how are you? how's nat?" he had rambled before shaking his head to clear his thoughts.

"i'm fine, brucie, nat's been good too, although, i find her wanting to punch sam more and more everyday." you chuckled to yourself.

"oh good, that means everyone's okay, still alive and everything." tony spoke up, making your eyes move to meet his. your smile became a cold neutral face.

"everyone's been great, tony. not that you would care. steve now has this sick ass beard, makes him,like, fifty times hotter then he already was. nat's has to dye her hair so she wouldn't be spot out and sam's got a nice beard going on too. as for bucky, he's gotten a lot better, no longer this machine, and now taking a page out of clint's book and lives on a farm raising goats. steve goes down to check on his every wednesday's, friday's, saturday's, and sunday's, with skyping in between." she felt the need to tell him how everyone is doing great without having to fight with someone all the time, but she knew that would never be true.

steve does miss tony, bucky still feels guilty over killing his parents and making steve choose, sam and nat are completely fine with it, so is scott and clint, as now they can hang out with their kids in peace.

"that's great to hear, but i swear i hear people screaming. let's go check that out before giving you a wedding invitation." a loud gasp leaves your lips.

"oh my god. you are actually getting married! i thought that was just fake news!"