TONY STARK

as tony stark's happy little accident from the mid 90's, you were known to have the press all over you

   as tony stark's happy little accident from the mid 90's, you were known to have the press all over you. you weren't happy with a bunch of stuff that the government tries to cover up, you were known to snap at a bunch of people that you thought had the wrong opinion.

being a new 20 something, and already putting herself out there was shocking. she's took her fathers credit card and donated millions of dollars worth into charity. and then when doing a interview for it in front of a bunch of people while out with her father, things took a turn in the wrong direction. she snapped, went off, her dad shaking his head before her doing so, trying to get her not to, it didn't work.

****
"I know your rich, but do you know how to cook? Women need that skill to get a husband and I'm sure your father wants you out of the tower soon."

"I don't need a husband, and yes I do know how to cook, but even if I didn't I could easy find a man. Now, as for you, you'll probably never find a wife judging by that bare ring finger of yours"

"Oh and she can stay at the tower as long as she wants and I don't care if she doesn't find someone, but I would like to have some grandkids, but I won't hold it against her. But I've seen her cozying up with a certain soldier, she probably won't be here much longer. Yes sweetie I did see you, did you forget that I have Friday, who by the way, tells me everything, and it detail, I should probably get that fixed"