PETER PARKER

you sat in peter's room crying silently

you sat in peter's room crying silently. you had broken up with him, over text worst of all. you regret it. you just thought you both needed to stay focused on your jobs as protecting queens from the bad guys. you had come in through the window so you wouldn't have to explain anything to may, but then you heard something you never wanted to hear.

you could hear peter crying in the other room with may comforting him. you heard everything they said. he explained to may that you guys had broken up and that everything was his fault for not being there more for you, but you couldn't disagree, you both were slacking when it came to paying attention to the other.

that's when excused himself to his room when he found you holding one of his pillows to your chest with your face stuffed in to muffle and quiet your sobs. you looked up when you heard the door open and shut. there was a small hey from peter and you shot up and hugged him tightly. he held you back just as tight as you both sat down on his bed. you pulled away.

****
"It's not your fault, it's both of our faults. We got distracted when we should have been looking out for each other. I'm sorry and I regret my decision. Maybe we can work this out?"

"I'd like that, but please don't leave. Please don't."

"I won't, but Aunt May might need to know."

"That can wait. Just stay for now."