PETER PARKER

you were hurt, you didn't know how hurt

    you were hurt, you didn't know how hurt. you couldn't feel much of anything. you couldn't hear much of anything either, just the thumping of your own heart, which was oddly slow for a normal beat. that and white noise.

you found yourself having a hard time opening your eyes. the last thing you remember was peter trying steer the plane, only for it to crash. you try moving your head, looking for your friend, border line boyfriend. you saw him in the distance, mumbling something to himself, as he stumbled up. he rushed to your side, and put his hand over a large gash that was on your stomach.

you didn't feel it until he put pressure on it. you winced, but quickly moved your face back into a neutral emotion as it hurt to even do that as your nerves seemed to awake after his touch. he was saying something, you couldn't really hear it. it sounded as if it was muffled. your eyes felt heavy, it seemed like the hardest thing to do now was keep them open. peter lightly put his fingers over them, keeping them open only slightly, being gentle not to hurt you. he lightly picked you up and attached you to him with his webs when the police began to come to the wreckage.

***
"No, no, no! Not you, anyone but you!"