Chapter 5: Please, This Aint Even Jealousy...

Start from the beginning

"Well fine." I stuck my tongue out right back at him.

"Hey Cher, this is Rebecca, Rebecca, this is Cher." Niall introduced.

"Oh..my...I am a HUGE fan." Rebecca came up to me, shaking my hand.

"Aw, thanks." I smiled, she's not even that bad, well, maybe a little too perky. I don't know.

"No! Thank you, for your inspiring music." She thanked me, smiling creepily.

Louis and Harry started laughing big time, they couldn't help it, even gave me a few giggles slipping out my mouth.

I kind of feel this intense instinct to hate her all of the sudden...why?

Oh Cher, you know why...you like Niall...simple as that. I wish I could just make him jealous like I feel, just to even try...

I looked over at Harry who was just smiling, I went over to him, sitting down right beside him. I could feel Niall's eyes watching, I looked over at him, smiling. Rebecca saw, she went over to him, giving him a peck on the lips. That did it.

I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder, Harry put his arm around me.

"What should we do?" Zayn asked, looking bored as ever.

"SWIMMING!" Louis yelled, grinning a lot.

"That's a good idea." Liam nodded.

"I don't have a swim suit with me." I admitted.

"Oh, Eleanor keeps some of her clothes here, you could use one of hers.

"Okay." I nodded, getting up from Harry's grasp.

"Do you have a swim suit, babe?" I could hear Niall asking Rebecca.

"Yeah, in your room." She replied, ugh. I shouldn't be feeling like this...

Louis showed me the clothes, I grabbed a cute bathing suit, it was white with a little bit of black on it, it was strapless at the top, ooh this is perfect.

I grabbed it, heading to the bathroom, then changing into it. I guess I'll wrap a towel over me until we get out there.

I got a towel, wrapping it around my body, and walking down stairs to find all of the boys and Rebecca dressed, well she had a towel on too.

"Alright, let's go." Liam said, walking to the back door, all of us following.

Harry and I were walking beside each other, Niall was behind, Rebecca was in the front, way ahead. I wonder why.

She removed her towel, twirling a bit, it wasn't that cute of a swim suit as I thought it would be, it was a one piece, just pink, that's it. Niall walked past Harry and I, standing next to her.

I shrugged, removing my towel, immediately catching Harry and Niall's attention, and now Rebecca's attention, she looked happy, she was smiling.

"Girl, you look amazing!" She commented, jumping in the pool.

"Thanks!" I smiled, walking to a chair, laying out on it.

"So, you wear that, then you don't go swimming?" Harry walked over to me, raising an eye brow.

"Well, just getting a little sun." I smiled.

"No, no, I don't think so." Harry picked me up from the chair, throwing me over his shoulder.

I screamed happily.

"Harry! Let me down!" I laughed, I was on his bare torso, I had to admit, these boys had nice bodies....just saying.