Roof

Ok guys there are only going to be a few more chapters after this. This oneshot is going to be adapted in a new book after this so stay tuned
Shoutout to KiannaSythong for suggesting I do a one-shot on the final episode of Gotham on the rooftop.

Selina stands out on one of the building of Gotham. She did this often. It was an escape for her. Her life was so complicated but then she had her to look after and fill her life with joy that she didn't care about the bad days. The bad memories. She couldn't think about him because it hurt her more than it already did.

She stands there and feels a presence behind her.
"Your there aren't you" she says. She knew it was him. Sure everyone in Gotham knew that he had returned.
"Do you know what you did by leaving. You where all I had and I know you left to protect me... but I didn't want to be protected I wanted you. I thought to cared. After that night I thought you loved me" she says through tears.
"I do love you" he says. She shakes her head.
"Then why did you leave" she asks putting her head down.
"I had to. It was the only way to protect you and Gotham" he says. She shakes her head.
"You didn't have to protect me. I'm not your to protect but you had to protect your daughter" she says as she sobs.
"Was that the young girl that I saw you with. I feel so stupid to think that she was just an orphan you took in. She looks so much like you and a little like me" he says. She laughs.
"She may look like me but she is so much like you. She is caring and wants to do the best and will do what ever she can to do so. She is like me in a way that she is stubborn. She loves food" she says. She hears Bruce laugh.
"She is a mix of us both and I know that if she met you she will be a daddy's girl. I want you to be in her life but I want you to be doing it in a different way. I want you to join the police if you wish to protect Gotham. Not as batman" she says.
"Selina you know I can't do that" he says.
"Then you will not be in her life" Selina says. She hears him sigh.
"I will think about it. But return the diamond" he says. She laughs before turning around and seeing that he isn't there.
"Such a cow" she says before walking home.