What if we cant have kids 2/3

Bruce sits in the reception waiting for Selina to get out of surgery. Alfred walks over and puts a hand on his back.
"She going to be ok Bruce. You picked a tough one. And she will fight for you" he says. Bruce smiles.
"She's going to fight. She has to because our story is only beginning" he says. Alfred nods.

"Mr Wayne" a police officer says. Bruce and Alfred stand up.
"Yes can I help you" he asks.
"You have been requested at the GCPD you must come now" he says. Bruce shakes his head.
"No. My wife has just been shot. I'm not going anywhere I'm staying here for when she get out of surgery" he says. The police officer puts Bruce against the wall and handcuff him.
"Officer..." Alfred starts before he is handcuffed to.

Bruce and Alfred and brought into the GCPD. the officer bring them over to Harvey.
"Sir we have the men that have been requested" the officer says.
"Thank you and why are they handcuffed" he asks.
"They wouldn't comply" he says.
"Whatever Jeremiah is set up and ready so bring them down and then uncuff them" Harvey says.
"No you are going to uncuff us and then I'm going back to the hospital to be with Selina" Bruce says.
"Kid listen you need to talk to Jeremiah so that we can find out where the bombs are. You need to do this or we are all going to get blown up" he says. Bruce sighs.
"Ok fine" he says.

Bruce walks into the room and sees Jeremiah tied up. Jeremiah smiles as he sees him.
"Ahh Bruce How is Miss Kyle doing" he asks.
"It's Mrs Wayne you know that as shooting her was your supposed wedding gift to us" he says with anger clear in his voice. Jeremiah laughs.
"Oh That was fun. But how is she doing" he asks. Bruce gives him a hateful look.
"Ok fine don't tell me" Jeremiah says.
"Where are the other bombs" Bruce asks.
"Why do you think I would tell you. There was only the one bomb it did its job very well" he says.
"Jeremiah I know there are more bombs tell me where they are" he says.
"I'm not telling you until she is dead" he says. Bruce runs up to him.
"She is not going to die" he shouts. Jeremiah laughs.
"Oh she will" he says.

Bruce walks into the hospital with Alfred following behind him. Bruce walks over to the desk.
"Is Selina Wayne our of surgery yet" he asks.
"Yes she is in room 353" she says.
"Thank you" he says before running off.
He walks into the room and sees the doctor.
"Mr Wayne" she says. Bruce runs over to her and sees his wife lying in bed.
"What happened" he asks.
"We where able to remove the bullet successfully but the damage is substantial. It hit her spine and she is most likely going to be paralysed from the waist down. And the chance of your two having a child is slim" she says. Bruce looks at her with tears in his eyes.
"Mr Wayne we are being evacuated and I think it is best for your wife to come" she says. Bruce looks at Selina before nodding.

Bruce walks out with Alfred behind him. They follow the doctor who is next to selina who is being pushed into and ambulance.
"We have room to get you out Mr Wayne and Mr Pennyworth" she says. Alfred gets in.
"No" they hear. Bruce looks at sees Selina eyes open.
"Babe" he says running over to her.
"I'm staying here" she says taking his hand. Bruce shakes his head.
"No selina you have to go" he says.
"No because I know your not going to go. I am staying with you" she says.
"Selina I might die. You could die and I'm not having that" he says.
"Then we'll die together" she says.

It was the next day and Bruce sat in the chair in the hospital with Selina lying in bed.
"So the doctor said that is having a baby is most likely never going to happen" she says. Bruce sighs before nodding at her. She puts her hands over her eyes and cries. Bruce stands up and sits on the bed next to her. He takes her hand and strokes it.
"Babe it's going to be ok" he says.
"How you wanted kids and I can't give you them" she says. Bruce shakes his head.
"I don't care ok. As long as I have you I don't care if we have kids or not" he says. She cries.
"But you now have to look after a paralysed wife and know that the one thing you wanted most in life you can't have" she says.
"I already have the one thing I want most and that's you" he says. She smiles. He leans down and kisses her.

Bruce and Selina One shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें