Pool

Requested by jocelynmaletta
Selina jumps into the manor through the window in the study. she sees that Bruce was not here which was a surprise for her as Bruce is usually here. She walks out of the study and down the stairs to the kitchen. She walks in and sees Bruce eating his breakfast.
"Good morning Miss Kyle" Alfred says. She smiles. Bruce turns his head and looks at her. He smiles.
"Hey what are you doing here" he asks. She walks over.
"I was bored in the city so decided to come here" she says. He nods.
"Well what do you want to do" he asks. She shrugs.
"I don't know" she says.
"Master Bruce why don't you go and play in the game room" Alfred suggests. Bruce looks at Selina.
"Sure" she says. He nods.

Selina and Bruce walk into the room and Selina sees a bunch of games along the walls and in the middle of the room is a pool table. She grins.
"Wanna play" he says. She turns to him before walking over and taking a stick. Bruce chuckles before grabbing himself one. He sets the game up and then looks at Selina.
"Ready to loose" he says. She chuckles.
"You wish" she says.

After a few games of pool Selina puts her arms up in the air with the pool stick in both of them.
"5 to 0 B just give up your not going to win" she says. He chuckles and walks over to her.
"Well then Miss Kyle I guess I should congratulate you" he says putting his hand out. She laughs and shakes his hand.
"Thank you Mr Wayne" she says.
"Now I think as your the looser I think you should give me a reward" she says. He raise an eyebrow at her. He steps forwards closer to her.
"And what type of reward would that be" he asks. Her lower back hits the back of the pool table. She smirks at him.
"Well what where you thinking of giving me" she asks. He leans forward and looks her in the eye. Their faces millimetres apart.
"You'll see" he says as he brings his lips down to her neck. She leans her head back to give him more room. She places her hands in his hair and moans.
"B". He smirks against her neck before kissing her on the lips. Bruce wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her up on the pool table. She kisses him deeply and she moans. Bruce leans them back on the table and then gets up on top and kisses her.
They where lucky that Alfred was out doing errands as if he saw or heard what they where doing he would have had a heart attack. But even if he did the two would always remember what happened in that pool table. The sweet love that they made on it.
(They had sex)