The births 1/8

Changed a few things

Damien
"Bruce I look like a beached whale" Selina says as she looks in the mirror at herself. Today was lee and Jim's wedding. Selina was 9 months pregnant and was ready to have their baby.
"Selina you look beautiful" he says and he comes over to her.
Bruce and Selina where not officially together but Bruce knew that he and her would be together if she wanted to be.
Selina pouts at him as she looks back at the mirror. Bruce kisses her cheek and wraps his arms around her waist and placed a hand on her stomach.
"Your beautiful" he says. She gives a small smile.
"Master Bruce Miss Kyle are you ready to go" Alfred shouts.
"Yes Alfred" Bruce shouts back. He unwraps himself. Selina turns and she and Bruce walk out of the room.
Bruce and Selina walk down the stairs and see Jim standing there.
"You two look great" he says. Selina rolls her eyes.
"Come on then we don't want to be late" Alfred says. Jim nods before they all walk out of the manor.
Alfred pulls up at the GCPD and gets out and opens the door for Jim, Selina and Bruce.
Jim gets out and puts his hand out to selina to help her get out. Selina stands up a little before stopping.
"Selina" Bruce says. Selina looks down at her leg and sees that her water has broken.
"Ok get back into the car" Bruce says as he helps her get into the car. Jim jumps in.
"Alfred go" he says. Alfred runs around and gets into the car.
"Jim" Lee shouts as she see the car driving away.
They drive a little.
"What are you doing here. Go get married" Selina says. Alfred stops the car and Jim gets out.
"We need to get to the hospital" Bruce says. Selina shakes her head.
"No we are going back to the manor" Selina says as she holds Bruce's hand.
"Ok Alfred go back to the manor" Bruce says.
"Yes Master Bruce" he says.

Alfred pulls up to the manor. Bruce opens the door and gets out and then grabs Selina's hand.
"Your home now" he says. They walk into the manor.
"Alfred shouldn't we be going to the hospital" Tabitha says as she gets out of her car as she pulls up.
"Selina wants a home birth" Alfred says.

Selina walks into Bruce's bedroom as it was closer.
"Ok we need to get you changed ok" he says. She nods her head.
"Tabitha can you get her clothes out of her bedroom" he says. She nods and runs out of the room. Selina sits down and breathes out.
"How far apart are the pains" he asks.
"Every minute or 2" she says. He nods. She rests her head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around her shoulders. Tabitha walks back into and gives her the pyjamas.
"Here" she says. Selina grabs them.
"Lee and Jim will be here soon" she says. Selina nods.

After Selina gets changed she lies on the bed. Bruce sits next to her and hold her hand.
"Miss Kyle Lee and Jim said they will be here any minute ok" Alfred says. Selina nods. Her grips on Bruce hand as another contraction comes over her body. She hisses in pain. Bruce's rubs her back.
"Where are they" Tabitha says as she walks into the room.
"They will be here in a minute miss Galavan" Alfred says. She looks over at Selina.
"How are you holding up" she asks. Selina laughs.
"Been in better situations" she says. Bruce strokes her head.
"Someone call for a midwife" Lee says as she walks into the room. Bruce sighs.
"Thanks god" he says. She walks over to them.
"How far are the contractions now Selina" she asks.
"Every minute" she says. Lee nods.
"Ok everyone I need you all out except Bruce" she says. Everyone leaves the room.

"Ok Selina the baby is crowning so I need you to push ok 1...2...3 push" she says. Selina holds Bruce's hand and pushes.

Everyone sits down in the chairs near Bruce's bedroom. Waiting for the baby.
"This is not how I though I would be spending my wedding night" Jim says. Alfred and Harvey laugh. All of a sudden they hear a cry. They all stand up and smile.

Lee puts the baby on Selina's chest.
"Hi baby" she says. Bruce puts his head on hers. He kisses Selina's head.
"Good job" he whispers in her ear.
She laughs from happiness.

Lee cleans up the baby and smiles at the couple.
"I'll give you a minute" she says before walking out of the room. Bruce turns to Selina and their son. Selina has her head rest on their sons. Bruce gently grabs ahold of his sons hand and strokes it with his thumb. Selina looks up and Bruce and smiles.
"Thank you" she says. Bruce leans back a little.
"For what" he asks.
"For this life. For giving me our son" she says. He smiles at her.
"Thank you for giving me our son. Because without you carrying him we wouldn't be here. And I also hope that we get many more moments like this" he asks. She turns her head more.
"And why do you think I will sleep with you again" she asks.
"Because you love me like I love you" he says. She smiles at him.
"Your right I do" she says. He smiles. He leans down and kisses her. She kisses him for a second before pulling away and resting her forehead on his.
"What are we naming him" she asks before looking at their son in her arms.
"I was thinking Damien" he says. She smiles.
"Our little Damien" she says.