2 babies 1/3

(Changed a few things Barbra gets pregnant before Selina kills Jeremiah)
I look at what is in my hands. I shake my hand. This can't be happening. I have just killed Jeremiah. There is no way out of Gotham and now this happens. Seriously why did I have to do what I did with him.

I walk into the sirens club  and see Barbra sitting at the bar.
"Hey Barbra" I say sitting down on the chair next to her. She looks at me.
"Good to see you" she says.
"Yeah" I say looking down. I hear her sigh.
"Ok I'm going to tell you something and I know it is going to be hard but I need you to not cry ok. So have a drink" she says passing me a shot. I look at it.
"I don't drink" I say pushing it away.
"Trust me your going to need it" she says.
"I said I don't drink" I say giving her a angry look.
"Ok cheeze don't get your panties in a twist" she says pushing the shot away. I look at her.
"Tabitha is dead" she says. My eyes go wide.
"What" I ask in shock.
"Penguin stabbed her in the heart" she says looking down. I breathe out as tears go down my face.
"Wow never thought I would see you cry" she says. I put my head in my hands and cry.
"Ok are you on your period because your very emotional" she says.
"I'm the pregnant one here I should be crying" she says. I look up at her in shock.
"What do you mean your pregnant" I say.
"I had sex got pregnant not complicated" she says. I lean back.
"Wow" I say.
"Ok well now that I have told you that I need you to tell me what penguin is up to" she says. I look at her.
"He is planning to find a way out of Gotham" I say. She leans back.
"So he has a way out"she says.
"Pretty sure" I tell her. She laughs.
"What" I ask.
"It's perfect we find penguin we get out of Gotham by forcing him to tell us his plan and then we escape. You, me a baby it's perfect" she says. I sigh.
"2 babies" I say. She looks at me in confusion.
"What" she asks.
"2 babies because I'm pregnant to" I say. Her mouth hangs open.
"You and billionaire boy" she says.
"Did I say it was Bruce".
"You don't need to he is the only boy that you have ever felt something strong enough for you to do something like that with" she says. I breathe out.
"I doesn't matter ok it's not like whoever the father is of you baby is going to care so by would Bruce care. All we need is to get out of Gotham and then we raise them" I say. She gives me a small smile.
"Ok so We are having Jim and Bruce's babies we get out of Gotham and then they never find out" she says.
"It's a plan" I say. She smirks.
"Ok let's go find this penguin and let's get out of here" she says standing up. I stand up and we walk out of the club.