Have you wrapped around my pinky now

They are 18
Bruce was in Selinas apartment. Him and her had been running around gotham for the past few weeks. Stealing and having fun. Over the time him and her had become pretty close.
Bruce was stirring some soup in a pot over the fire. Selina was sitting on the couch watching the news on the old tv.
"Well would you look at that" she says. Bruce turns his head.
"What" Bruce asks.
"It looks like Jim Gordon has been arrested" she says. Bruce walks over to her and looks at the tv.
"For what" she asks.
"For killing Galavan" she says.
"What no he wouldn't do that" he says.
"Well apparently he did B he has been sent to Arkham" she points out. Bruce sighs and sits down.
"Hey" Selina says putting her arm around his shoulder and placing her head on his shoulder.
"Not everyone is innocent no matter how much we want them to be. And sometime people are innocent and they are wrongly accused and convicted. But this is gotham B. We can't always fix things" she says looking at him. He turns his head and looks at her.
"You know your knowledge on how well you know people makes me love you more right" he says. She laughs.
"I know I have you wrapped around your pinky" she laughs. He laughs and kisses her for a quick second.
" you know when I went out to get something. I had actually called Alfred and asked him to bring me something" he starts. He pulls out a small box and opens it and shows Selina. Inside is a ring.
"This was my mothers engagement ring and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my wife" he asks. Selinas mouth hangs open. She laughs a little.
"Your sappy kid. But... yes" she says.
"Wait really" he asks in shock. She shakes her head.
"If you keeping questioning my answer B I'm going to have to change it" she says. He shakes his head.
"Don't" he says grabbing her left hand and putting it on her engagement finger. She smiles at him.
"I love you" he says.
"I love you to B" she says. She leans in before he stops her.
"It looks like I have you wrapped around my finger now" he says. She laughs before grabbing his shirt and connecting their lips.