Found you

They are 23 years old.
It had been 5 years since Bruce had last seen Selina. They had shared a intimate night together and then the next morning when he woke up his clothes where on the floor but hers where gone. They only thing he had left of her was a necklace that he had given her.
He had reported her missing after he hadn't seen her in a month. She had never gone that long without being noticed. Usually if she went that amount of time Jim or Harvey had seen her but no one had. It was like she had been ripped off of the earth.

Bruce sat in the GCPD looking through some files. This is what he did all day round. There was no point of him going out on cases because he can't kill. Even being Batman he couldn't kill. He stayed by the law. He never broke it. Only once but that was to ensure the safety of everyone in Gotham.
"Bruce" he hears. He turns his head and sees Jim walking up the stairs.
"Yeah" he says.
"We have deputies saying they found a boy saying his mother and him have been help captive. We need you with us" he says. I nod my head and get up and we run to the car.

We pull up to this old house. You could tell someone was living there but you could tell that it was one of those houses which had been passed down generations.
They pull up and get out of the car. He sees a car sitting on the road near a gate which he only assumed lead the the backyard.
He sees a little boy sitting in the back of the car. You could hear the thuds of the boy banging at the window. 

Seconds later you see a police officer running out of the gate. She had blonde curly hair. Bruce stood there in shock. It couldn't be.
"Damien where is he" he hears her say. He sees her running to the car where the boy was. She bangs in the window demanding for the door to open.
"Open the door" Jim says. The officer unlocks the door and the women takes the child in her arms. The women sobs filled the air.
"Bruce" he hears Jim say putting a hand on his shoulder.
It was Selina
He had found her