What if we cant have kids 1/3

(Selina and Bruce got married in-between after getting Alfred back and before she gets shot)
Bruce and Selina come into the study laughing and holding each other. Alfred enters behind them and laughs.
"You two I know you just got married but keep the PDA on the low" he laughs. Bruce and Selina laugh.
"Well I'm going to have a shower and then we are going to have the best meal ever as celebration" he says. Bruce and Selina nod with a smile on their face. Alfred smiles before walking out of the room.
Selina smiles before she has arms wrapped around her waist and she falls into the couch with Bruce. She squeals and laughs as they fall. She hears Bruce chuckling. She sits with her back against his stomach.
She takes his hand in hers and starts to play with his hand that has his ring on it. "If you told me this morning that I would be married by the night I would think your crazy" she says. He laughs.
"Neither did I but do you regret it" he asks. She turns her head and smiles at him. She leans forward and captures his lips in a soft kiss. He puts his hand on her face. She breaks the kiss before turning so she is facing him. She puts her lips back on his before straddling his waist. She breaks the kiss and looks at him.
"Never" she says. He smiles before kissing her agains with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Well look what we have here" a voice says. They break apart and see Jeremiah. Selina jumps off and grabs Bruce's hand and brings him up with her.
"What are you doing here Jeremiah" Bruce asks.
"I came to say congratulations to the happy couple and I would like to give you my gift" he says.
"We don't want your gift" Selina says.
"I never said you would want it" he says before pulling out a gun and shooting her in the stomach. She falls back and Bruce looks at his wife in horror.
Alfred runs into the room and tackles him to the ground. Bruce leans over and puts his hand on Selina stomach.
"Selina don't leave me. Our story isn't over it's just beginning" he says while crying.

Selina is rushed into the hospital. Bruce standing behind as he talks to the doctor.
"What is going to happen to her" he asks.
"What is your relation to the patient" she asks.
"I'm her husband now tell me what is going to happen to her" he asks.
"We are going to bring her to surgery and get the bullet out then we will see from there"she says.
"Babe" he hears a voice say. He walks over and puts his hand on Selina's.
"Hey I'm right here" he says.
"Don't leave me" she says with tears down her face.
"I promised that I would be with you through sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live and I won't break that" he says.
"I don't want to die" she says. He shakes his head.
"Your not going to die ok" he says. She nods. He leans down and gives her a quick kiss. She is rushed into surgery.