Master Bruce!!!

I was sitting in my chair at my desk looking through some files of a murder that is running around Gotham at the moment. He was sneaky. Would rob his victims then kill them and the burn them leaving just their bones. It was pretty gruesome.
It was late at night and my eyes started to get droopy. I shake my head trying to keep myself awake. Just as I'm about to fall asleep I hear a bang. My eyes shoot open and I see two hands on my desk.
I look up and see Selina smirking at me.
"What are you doing here" I ask confused. I run my eyes and yawn.
"I was bored nothing going on in the city only that murder and that is coming up with nothing when I have tried to look for him. So I came here" she said sitting on my desk.
"Well why did you have to come this late" I ask.
"Your usually awake at this time. And I didn't want to sleep on the streets. They're not safe anymore" she says.
"They where never safe Selina" I say.
"Yeah well I don't want to be robbed and burned to death. We never had that on the streets when I was younger" she says.
"Well it is gotham" I say. She look at me before getting off of the desk and walking next to me. She pushes the chair out from underneath the desk and turns me and sits on my lap.
"Selina What are you doing" I ask.
"Your cute when your tired" she says connecting our lips. I put my arms around her waist and she puts hers around my neck. I lift us off of the chair and place her on the desk. She removes my tie as we kiss. I start to suck on her neck. She moves her arm out in pleasure knocking off some files. She puts her hand over her mouth as she laughs. I chuckle into her neck as we continue making out. And if I though I was tired. I was wrong because after what we did I was exhausted.

I wake up to the feeling of someone staring at me. I see Selina looking at me with her big green eyes. Her head places on her hand as she stares at me. Her other hand holding the blanket covering up over her bare chest. I smirk at her.
"You know it's rude to stare" I say. She chuckles.
"Well I'm sorry sleeping beauty that you are hot when you sleep" she says. I chuckle grabbing her waist and pulling her on top of me. She laughs before we start to make out. We where even more hot as the fire was next to us.
"Master Bruce!!!" I hear a British voice say. Selina pull away and looks up in shock. She covers her body with the blanket. I turn and look at Alfred.
"Alfred What are you doing here" I ask.
"I came here to tell you breakfast will be done in 15 minutes. I see Miss Kyle is Here" he says.
"Get dressed and be down" he says.
"Yes Alfred" I say. He walks out of the room. Selina laughs.
"He was angry" she laughs.
"Yeah I don't think he expected to see us both naked and making out" I say.
"Well we have 15 minute what do you want to do" she asks.
"Well we could" i begin before flipping us over so she is underneath us.