cats have 9 lives 1/2

Bruce looks at Jeremiah. He was going to kill him he didn't care.
"Come on Bruce shoot me what's holding you back" he laughs. Bruce grips the gun tighter.
"Oh I know what is holding you back" he says. He presses a button and a door opens and he sees Selina tied in a chair.
"Selina" he shouts. She starts trying to get out.
"Ahhh ha ha ha. Young love always the weakness" he laughs. Bruce points the gun at his head.
"Let her go" he says.
"I'll only let her go if you let me" he says.
"I know you. You won't do that" Bruce says.
"Your right I won't but I will do this" he says pushing another button. The platform below Selina falls and she falls down into water.
Bruce turns and sees Jeremiah running. He runs after him. He points the gun at his head. He shoots but I misses.
All of a sudden there is a bang. Jeremiah falls the floor and blood starts going on the floor.
He turns as sees Alfred holding a gun. Bruce gets on the banister and jumps into the water. He swims down and grabs the rope. He sees Selinas eyes closed and little bubble coming out of her mouth. He unites them and grabs Selina and swims up. He gasps as he hits the surface.
"Master Bruce" Alfred says as he puts his hand out. Bruce moves over and gives him Selina. Alfred lifts her out of the water and Bruce gets out.
"I'll call 911" Alfred says running off. Bruce looks at Selina.
"Selina" he says putting a hand on her face. He feels her pulse.
"Selina wake up. Come on Selina wake for please. Please no" he cries.
"I love you" he says putting his hand in her neck.
"I love you" he says rocking back and forth.